Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 03:38 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,626,748 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Would you be my Valentine? http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/iloveyou.gif (broken link) February is flying which means, almost Spring...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/image003.gif (broken link)...which is also my little guys birthday, March 20th. So does anyone have special plans today?http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/myspace-codes-smileys-102.gif (broken link) I want to hear all about it. Off to work this morning. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Valentines Day! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/smiley_teddybear_bmine.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 04:10 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,392,556 times
Happy Valentines Day for all of you!

No, Jeannie, no special plans today . Hubby gave me a big heart shaped box full of chocolate - yummie. lol does that mean he doesn't think I'm too thick

Got up really early b/c DS was wide awake at 5:20 a.m. But it was good to get an early start, I already had lunch on the stove at 10 a.m. and did some things in the house.

Classes this evening and unfortunately I'll be back too late to go out for dinner.

1 slice of white bread with tuna salad
some chocolate milk
rice and chicken breast Chinese style for lunch

Have a great day all. Anybody got nice presents from hubby???

Old 02-14-2008, 07:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times
happy happy hearts day everyone !!!!

hubby surprised me by taking the day off

he is as we speak making bacon for bacon ,egg and cheese on english muffins

yeah it is going to be a BAD FOOD DAY LOL

Hubby asked where I want to go for dinner

he thinks I was kidding when I said
"steak n shake"

Old 02-14-2008, 07:23 AM

72,430 posts, read 18,212,295 times
Happy Valentine everyone!
Woke up early because of the rain, Valentine rain!

soymilk oatbran and blueberries

Old 02-14-2008, 07:33 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,392,556 times
Karla that sounds great and gets my mouth watering although breakfast time is already gone for me today...

Have a great time going out for dinner with hubby!

Old 02-14-2008, 08:16 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Miguel's Mom, I just love it that you are so much into your day when we are just starting.

Jeannie, we have a lot in common. My sister who passed away last year had a birthday on March 20. She died so fast of liver cancer that we were all in shock for several months. I really miss our telephone calls. March 10 was my oldest brothers birthday. They both died of cancer and the brother between them had lung cancer and a brain tumor. That is why I did the cancer research on acid in foods. The idea is not to let ones body get too acid. Three for three is a high percentage. I am doing my very best not to be the fourth. I eat my veggies and fruits.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody. My sister and brothers would want us all to enjoy the day. Our whole family loved any celebration. I have a lot of happy memories and one brother left to tease.

Coffee and milk
banana

We are going to Red Lobster for lunch and it is almost time to get ready because the only Red Lobster I know about is one hour away. My husband's workweek finished at 11:00 P. M. last night.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:20 AM

Happy Valentines Day Karla! What a nice surprise from hubby. Yes, you need to go the Steak n Shake for dinner. Happy Valentines Day to hubby also! Jeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
happy happy hearts day everyone !!!!

hubby surprised me by taking the day off

he is as we speak making bacon for bacon ,egg and cheese on english muffins

yeah it is going to be a BAD FOOD DAY LOL

Hubby asked where I want to go for dinner

he thinks I was kidding when I said
"steak n shake"

Old 02-14-2008, 08:26 AM

NCN you brought a tear to my eye. I want to also use this day to appreciate everyone we have in our lives and also, those who have passed. I also had a sister who died in March, many years ago, only 3 months old. I was the last one to hold her before she died. My daughter's middle name is after her. I'm glad we all have each other today also. Enjoy, dinner with that sweet husband of yours. I don't know him, but if he's your hubby, he must be sweet. Jeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Miguel's Mom, I just love it that you are so much into your day when we are just starting.

Jeannie, we have a lot in common. My sister who passed away last year had a birthday on March 20. She died so fast of liver cancer that we were all in shock for several months. I really miss our telephone calls. March 10 was my oldest brothers birthday. They both died of cancer and the brother between them had lung cancer and a brain tumor. That is why I did the cancer research on acid in foods. The idea is not to let ones body get too acid. Three for three is a high percentage. I am doing my very best not to be the fourth. I eat my veggies and fruits.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody. My sister and brothers would want us all to enjoy the day. Our whole family loved any celebration. I have a lot of happy memories and one brother left to tease.

Coffee and milk
banana

We are going to Red Lobster for lunch and it is almost time to get ready because the only Red Lobster I know about is one hour away. My husband's workweek finished at 11:00 P. M. last night.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:44 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Jeannie, I was the last one to speak to my sister before she left, also. I called to ask my niece how she was doing and when I was needed to sit with her and she said that she was watching her mother draw her last breaths. She asked me if I wanted to say something to her. She put the telephone to her ear and I told her that I loved her and I told her goodbye. My neice said she breathed one more time and she was gone. We were so happy she did not linger. She had told me that she told God that if she was not to get well that she just wanted him to take her on. She is happy now and she would want us all to be happy too, but I do miss her on days like today.

I am taking the rest of the day off. Y'all do the same. Hope your weather is better in NJ. We had a thunder storm yesterday--in February. I must live in Florida. The trees are budding too???

Last edited by NCN; 02-14-2008 at 09:00 AM..

Old 02-14-2008, 11:04 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,107,077 times
Default Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!!!!

We are going to my favorite restaurant tonight here in town for dinner.

I had so far today, Oatmeal, green tea, coffee, m&m's (bad girl), activia, string cheese, crackers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals