Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 11:06 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
He NEVER presented his tax returns...he was requested to do over and over but never did. I have no idea if he has filed. People with millions are spending time in jail as we speak and millions are hidden in shelters in parts of the world where they can do so.
The man's tax returns are probably among the most complex in the country. That he has not shared them because they are being audited is, to me, totally reasonable.

I do not care how much tax he did or did not pay, as long as he followed the rules.

I have never seen any accusations that he ever completely failed to file at all.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:14 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,749,428 times
There is a lot of info, right or wrong, about Dr. Shallenberger and here is what I want to put out there right now:

Complaints

He authors a Health Newsletter -- Second Opinion

https://www.secondopinionnewsletter.com/

I will add other info on doctors medical license issues and WILL NOT debate anyone on this thread. Or argue.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions as I know they will.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:22 AM

Here is where Dr. Shallenberger has a medical clinic:

https://www.antiagingmedicine.com/

More and more people are moving to NV so more will have the opportunity to meet this MD and hopefully get some help from him where other MD's could not.

Here is Shallenberger's profile and I know if I lived in the Carson City area I would see this MD. Thank goodness I do have an integrative MD here but would like to see her do more like Shallenberger on ozone therapy.

https://www.antiagingmedicine.com/frank-shallenberger

Old 06-16-2017, 12:10 PM

Here is another MD maverick. Probably the first one who's info I read from his newsletter. He died at 89. I learned a lot from him.

About Dr. William Campbell Douglass II MD | douglassfamilypublishing.com

Old 06-16-2017, 01:02 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
What do you not understand about Shallenberger's failure to diagnose an obvious colon cancer? He did not even examine the man, who died because Shallenberger is incompetent. Shallenberger even admitted to malpractice. He's a Quack with a capital Q.

Douglass is also a conspiracy theorist loon:

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #1556: William Campbell Douglass

H e defends smoking, denies sun exposure causes melanoma, of course is anti-vaccine and anti-fluoride, believes the H1N1 flu epidemic was a government conspiracy, and AIDS is a conspiracy developed by WHO to promote the New World Order.

Oh, he sells supplements, too.

Yep, he's a quackadoodle loon.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:41 PM

From 2001 to 2011, some 6000 doctors had their medical privileges taken away etc etc.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oards/2655513/

So the stats tell us, whomever does the stats.

Old 06-16-2017, 03:00 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
That woman is crazy. I cannot fathom anyone not being able to see it, and I certainly would hope no one on earth would believe anything medical she had to say.

Are you saying President Trump never filed taxes? Where on earth did you get that idea?
LOL, if his partial tax returns from 2005 are any indication, Trump's no doubt paid more in income taxes in one year than you, I, the OP and all our neighbors will pay in our lifetimes!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-2005-Tax.html

From the information in the articles you linked, it seems that this doctor lost his license over failure to follow even minimum standards of care with the patient who died of undiagnosed colon cancer. Seems the good doc told the 75 yr old guy his bleeding from the rectum and GI pain was due to hemorrhoids and prescribed sitz baths and witch hazel. Seems it never dawned on him that it could be cancer, and he never had the guy tested to see if it was. The other article doesn't go into details, but states that several other patients complained of malpractice on the part of this doc, and investigation of these complaints resulted inthe loss of his license in another state.

A far cry from the good doctor's claims in the OP's linked articles that the states were just picking on him, those complainants were just disgruntled patients and he had never harmed anybody.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:53 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,227,361 times
Quote:
Here is another MD maverick. Probably the first one who's info I read from his newsletter. He died at 89. I learned a lot from him.

About Dr. William Campbell Douglass II MD | douglassfamilypublishing.com
Maverick??? Interesting you use the term he used to describe himself....

He was a certifiable nut job...

I'm sure you "learned a lot from him" it explains much of what you post...

Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,227,361 times
Quote:
On Lanctot..

Very interesting that you dug into this person's life. I just listened to the skype interview and what I get from it is "we give our souls" to the medical/pharma world.

And this souless medical system goes on and on and on. She was not a sheep. She talks about the medical groups forming corporations. Too bad I can't become a corporation and save tax money.

Thanks for your research....

Listening to the skype interview was truly mind opening. I recommend taking the time to hear what she says about so much.

We have a president who is in control and he NEVER turned in his tax reports. And believe me there are enough places that I do NOT like where my tax money goes. Years ago I met a group of people who also believed in tax evasion and worked at that too. Some did go to jail.
Why on earth would anyone CHOOSE to listen to anything this crackpot has to say???

Seriously, what is the point of this thread??

To bring ridicule to yourself??

All you have done is list 3 absolute LOONS with absolutely NO REDEEMING QUALITIES, 2 of whom lost their medical licenses with good reason and continue to practice their peculiar brand of conspiracy based nonsense on the far end of the lunatic fringe...

Yes MD's lose their licenses....so do Lawyers.....so do truck drivers....Priests get defrocked....barber's can lose their license...

Kind of the point of having "licensed professional" to protect the public...

"Unlicensed" quacks don't have to worry about that possibility

Old 06-16-2017, 08:00 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Closed. Thread is pointless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals