Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 04:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,228 times

Advertisements

Good morning! My boss my thinks I'm losing it, honestly. I gave my 4 weeks notice to leave 2 weeks ago, Monday I asked her to reinstate me because the buyers did not get their financing, now yesterday we found out the buyers applied for a FHA loan and since this may still happen for us, I called my boss again and told her I may still need to leave? Anyway, she's being very helpful and I have until the end of next week to let her know. If we don't hear any updates then I will just continue to work and give my 4 weeks notice at a later date...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/61.gif (broken link). Wore myself out talking so much. What is everyone up to today? Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great day! Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 03-12-2008 at 07:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,185,231 times
good morning jeannie

lol look at those puppies !!!3 more days till we go lola buddy looking

diet pepsi so far

I do know that we are meeting our Sunday breakfast friends for pizza tonight so I will eat pretty light during the day

I have my fingers crossed that the buyers get approved and this "dance or confusion" you are going through will turn into the

Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
good morning jeannie

lol look at those puppies !!!3 more days till we go lola buddy looking

diet pepsi so far

I do know that we are meeting our Sunday breakfast friends for pizza tonight so I will eat pretty light during the day

I have my fingers crossed that the buyers get approved and this "dance or confusion" you are going through will turn into the

you are sweet. oh, and please keep us updated on the new addition, or, should I say additions?

Old 03-12-2008, 07:17 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,709,156 times
Jeannie, you are not crazy, you just have crazy buyers. I think the real problem you have is the 4 weeks notice. I can see with your job why that would be important, but I think your boss should be understanding.

Karla, when you go looking for your dog notice the size of their feet. We got what we thought was a cute little puppy who just happened to have big feet. It was a pretty little white thing. Turned into a big sheep dog later. Teethed on our picnic table, garage door, etc. No broom was safe, he liked to carry them off.

I have to hurry, because I am going to a luncheon today at the aquatics center. They give us little health talks. After this breakfast I need a health talk.

Coffee and milk (2)
peanut bar
biscuit--made them for the luncheon and had to make sure they were all right.
strawberry jam
banana

Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,185,231 times
good tip ncn thanks

thats all I would need a 85 # version of my chewing machine Lola

Old 03-12-2008, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Jeannie, you are not crazy, you just have crazy buyers. I think the real problem you have is the 4 weeks notice. I can see with your job why that would be important, but I think your boss should be understanding.

Karla, when you go looking for your dog notice the size of their feet. We got what we thought was a cute little puppy who just happened to have big feet. It was a pretty little white thing. Turned into a big sheep dog later. Teethed on our picnic table, garage door, etc. No broom was safe, he liked to carry them off.

I have to hurry, because I am going to a luncheon today at the aquatics center. They give us little health talks. After this breakfast I need a health talk.

Coffee and milk (2)
peanut bar
biscuit--made them for the luncheon and had to make sure they were all right.
strawberry jam
banana
yummy, biscuits. They are pretty strict with giving notice. I could walk away earlier but then they will hold my last paycheck.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:51 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,645 times
Jeannie, I hope your boss keeps being understanding.

Here it's common to have this long leave notice before quitting a job. Some even have to give notice 3 months before they leave.
I don't know how I would feel with this buyers!

Karla, I hope you will have much fun with Lola looking at the new family member(s)

Went to work to visit my colleagues this morning and took a couple pieces of cake with me. Of course they were excited about me (or rather the cake) knocking at their office door.

So I had this kinda cake looking like a bagel stuffed with delicious vanilla pudding cream and topped with chocolate.
Lunch was small sliced chicken breast with such a new recipe containing cherry tomatoes, pieces of cucumber and feta cheese.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Jeannie, I hope your boss keeps being understanding.

Here it's common to have this long leave notice before quitting a job. Some even have to give notice 3 months before they leave.
I don't know how I would feel with this buyers!

Karla, I hope you will have much fun with Lola looking at the new family member(s)

Went to work to visit my colleagues this morning and took a couple pieces of cake with me. Of course they were excited about me (or rather the cake) knocking at their office door.

So I had this kinda cake looking like a bagel stuffed with delicious vanilla pudding cream and topped with chocolate.
Lunch was small sliced chicken breast with such a new recipe containing cherry tomatoes, pieces of cucumber and feta cheese.
Hi Diana! How's everything going with hubby and work?

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and 1/3 sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 03-12-2008, 08:03 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi Diana! How's everything going with hubby and work?

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and 1/3 sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements
He's still in this training center. He's having classes too and always laughed about me b/c I'm rather tiered after sitting there and listening. Now he's away the whole day and needs to learn. That's completely new for him since he left school 14 years ago. They learn stuff about logistics and warehousing. The classes will take about 6 weeks but he can stop immediately when he gets a new job. So far no job in sight but we keep on writing applications. It's not easy to find a job in this region and with the house we cannot move moreover we don't want to move.

But I'm in good spirits b/c he will find work sooner or later. It's only too bad b/c you feel useless after such a long time without work.

Today at work my colleagues told me they can't wait to have me back My boss is anxious b/c the colleagues in my office just don't know a thing...

Old 03-12-2008, 08:45 AM

72,494 posts, read 18,237,198 times
Here is a happy dance for ya! jeannie!

This is pretty normal! that's why I color my hair

I really like the apple,grapes and pomegranade juice mixture,it does give me lots of enengy throughout the day. I suggest everyone to try it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals