Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 12:44 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
What mistakes did the doula identify? Since the thread is about deaths, did the patient die?

I take it you never make mistakes? Where have I claimed doctors are perfect? Cite the post, please. I note that when you make accusations about what I believe and I ask you to show where I said what you claim I did you never answer, so I do not expect a reply this time, either.

Yeah.

Dr. Offit is a real thorn in the side for alt med, isn't he?
Offit has NO influence in my decisions, but maybe you could come up with some new Offits...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 01:03 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
What mistakes did the doula identify? Since the thread is about deaths, did the patient die?

I take it you never make mistakes? Where have I claimed doctors are perfect? Cite the post, please. I note that when you make accusations about what I believe and I ask you to show where I said what you claim I did you never answer, so I do not expect a reply this time, either.
Where have you ever criticized the medical industry? Cite those posts please /eyeroll/. You post relentlessly in favor of big pharma and the medical industry day after day after day. I've asked people to post links where you have criticized the medical industry and not one link has ever appeared.

When I make mistakes I admit it. I don't pretend they didn't happen and/or hide behind a lawyer and/or patient-sponsored payout system (vaccine manufacturers). I also don't expect people to obey me. /shrug/

And I have posted positive posts re the medical system. Trauma care has been wonderful for saving lives. Antibiotics, also.

But you criticize? Never. All drugs are good for everyone. Doesn't matter what parents say, doesn't matter what personal experiences people have, they're just 100% wrong, because drugs are good, doctors are perfect and if someone dies, well, it's their own fault. They should've read the package insert that being killed was a possibilty.

Old 07-30-2018, 01:13 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Offit has NO influence in my decisions, but maybe you could come up with some new Offits...
I've never even heard of him/her.

Old 07-30-2018, 01:15 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,645,470 times
I wish the liars could actually get penalized for publishing lies on this forum - or maybe electric shocks . . . something . . . as it is, the medical establishment promoters don't answer to anyone and get away with murder, much like some of the people they support.

Old 07-30-2018, 01:19 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Sure he doesn't. You would have to be receptive to some science for him to have any influence.

Some "new Offits":

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...edicine-kills/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/alt...ncer-patients/

The SkepDoc

From a former naturopath:

https://www.naturopathicdiaries.com/

From a chiropractor:

https://edzardernst.com/2012/10/a-ne...-medicine-why/

Old 08-01-2018, 05:01 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Hey who brought up Offit?

I think I read 3 books by (definitely 2) and I loved them. Easy reading, seemed pretty unbiased as he had bad to say about regular medicine, and alternative. He took the industry to task about opioids.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-01-2018, 10:59 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,221,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I wish the liars could actually get penalized for publishing lies on this forum - or maybe electric shocks . . . something . . . as it is, the medical establishment promoters don't answer to anyone and get away with murder, much like some of the people they support.
Totally agree...if that comes to pass you should start wearing rubber pants....

Old 08-01-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Where have you ever criticized the medical industry? Cite those posts please /eyeroll/. You post relentlessly in favor of big pharma and the medical industry day after day after day. I've asked people to post links where you have criticized the medical industry and not one link has ever appeared.

When I make mistakes I admit it. I don't pretend they didn't happen and/or hide behind a lawyer and/or patient-sponsored payout system (vaccine manufacturers). I also don't expect people to obey me. /shrug/

And I have posted positive posts re the medical system. Trauma care has been wonderful for saving lives. Antibiotics, also.

But you criticize? Never. All drugs are good for everyone. Doesn't matter what parents say, doesn't matter what personal experiences people have, they're just 100% wrong, because drugs are good, doctors are perfect and if someone dies, well, it's their own fault. They should've read the package insert that being killed was a possibilty.
What "mistakes" did the doula catch?

You cannot find any posts from me that say the things you have claimed I did, can you?

Antibiotics are drugs, and it is clear you have no concept of the number of potent drugs used in trauma care.

What parents say is important. That does not mean that their interpretation of the cause of events is the correct one.

Why should a vaccine manufacturer pay for an adverse event that was not caused by a defective vaccine?

Old 08-01-2018, 11:56 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
What "mistakes" did the doula catch?
My first thought was, my mother-in-law can find five "mistakes" minimum with everything, but those are not necessarily valid.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-02-2018, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikala43 View Post
my first thought was, my mother-in-law can find five "mistakes" minimum with everything, but those are not necessarily valid. :d
:d

Weird. The big grin smiley will not work.

Oh, well. Here's me, grinning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals