Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times

Advertisements

Good morning! So, here we are mid week already and working towards the mid point of April. This school year is flying by. I cannot believe we're this close to June. So whats on the schedule for everyone for today? I see a Taebo cardio in my near future. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/k25.gif (broken link)...have a wonderful Wedneday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Good morning Jeannie, It's already April you are right! need to get things going,otherwise summer is around the corner!

blueberry shake, walnuts bananas

Old 04-09-2008, 08:39 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
If I remember correctly, this is probably National Library Week. It used to be a busy time at work. I like a good story, Jeannie. Thank you for keeping this thread running.

Our family only has two birthdays this week.

Cherry mini danish with cream cheese spread and coffee and milk. I am getting in vacation mode. Three more nights and then we drive two whole hours to Myrtle Beach. I got the condo close this year so my dil would not have to travel so far in her condition.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If I remember correctly, this is probably National Library Week. It used to be a busy time at work. I like a good story, Jeannie. Thank you for keeping this thread running.

Our family only has two birthdays this week.

Cherry mini danish with cream cheese spread and coffee and milk. I am getting in vacation mode. Three more nights and then we drive two whole hours to Myrtle Beach. I got the condo close this year so my dil would not have to travel so far in her condition.
NCN, my friend from work has a condo in Myrtle Beach also and as much as possible will jump in the car with her kids and spend time there. It takes her approximately 12 hours driving, I believe.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
well, this wouldn't be a thread without you lovely ladies and occasionally gents contributing to it.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:22 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Good evening ladies.

I'm sitting here ready for bed, Desperate Housewifes just ended and I just want to say hi.

Have been busy today. Went grocery shopping in the middle of the night (8 a.m. ) b/c DS got me up at 7 a.m. Did some cooking, cleaning and ironing.

Later in the afternoon a former class mate came over for a chat which took us 4 hours .

Now I'm tiered and need some sleep but I will read some more pages of my book first.

For breakfast I shared a rye bun with cream cheese with DS.
Lunch as well as dinner was leftover pasta gratin, I'm glad everything's gone so far.
I also had a cruller (?) after lunch, two pieces of chocolate with yogart filling as snack and a chocolate pudding after dinner.

Nite...

Old 04-09-2008, 01:24 PM

nighty night, Diana...sweet dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good evening ladies.

I'm sitting here ready for bed, Desperate Housewifes just ended and I just want to say hi.

Have been busy today. Went grocery shopping in the middle of the night (8 a.m. ) b/c DS got me up at 7 a.m. Did some cooking, cleaning and ironing.

Later in the afternoon a former class mate came over for a chat which took us 4 hours .

Now I'm tiered and need some sleep but I will read some more pages of my book first.

For breakfast I shared a rye bun with cream cheese with DS.
Lunch as well as dinner was leftover pasta gratin, I'm glad everything's gone so far.
I also had a cruller (?) after lunch, two pieces of chocolate with yogart filling as snack and a chocolate pudding after dinner.

Nite...

Old 04-09-2008, 06:35 PM

whole wheat crackers for snack
2 bowls of Cheerios for dinner night all!

Old 04-09-2008, 08:07 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Steamed halibut and veggies

Good nite!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:40 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
I checked on National Library Week. It is April 13-19 this year. It must be the third week and not the second week in April. If I were still working, I would not be going on vacation next week. Maybe it is the second full week. I just remember it was a busy week with classroom tours and people coming to the library that did not usually come.

I went to the dentist and got a good review on my brushing. I have one or two little places that need to be repaired because of wear and tear. My teeth are getting old too.

Oh, Totino's pizza for dinner. I had the munches tonight. Enough said!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals