Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2008, 07:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,591,377 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Another scorcher ahead of us...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/WE1weathersunWeatherman.gif (broken link)...Alot of the schools will be closed for today and my kids will be having a half day today. I really wish we were at the beach right now...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/smile-beach-1.gif (broken link)...so whats on your schedule for today? Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Monday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2008, 07:36 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,365,201 times
Hi Jeannie,

how was the party for your daughter? Have you had news from the couple who visited your house last week?

It was as usual a busy weekend for me. Soccer end game party on Saturday and relaxing and swimming yesterday plus going early to bed.

Nothing planned for today. It's been a bad eating habit weekend for me so I need to tune down a bit. It's really awful with only one workout a week but with the weather and lazy Susan hanging around permanently I just don't get my a$$ up and moving.

At least now with the 35 hour week I have more time with DS and it makes me more satisfied and relaxed so I'm more in the mood of cooking and cleaning after he went to bed. That's really good for our weekends b/c all work I get done over the week won't be there at the weekend.

So tonight I will do some more ironing as well as clean the kitchen tiles and maybe bathroom tiles too. Let's see.

It's disgustingly hot outside so I will put DS into his pool after I picked him up and play with him.

yogurt
gratinated chicken breast + potatoes w/ herb quark for lunch
chocolate pudding

Old 06-09-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie,

how was the party for your daughter? Have you had news from the couple who visited your house last week?

It was as usual a busy weekend for me. Soccer end game party on Saturday and relaxing and swimming yesterday plus going early to bed.

Nothing planned for today. It's been a bad eating habit weekend for me so I need to tune down a bit. It's really awful with only one workout a week but with the weather and lazy Susan hanging around permanently I just don't get my a$$ up and moving.

At least now with the 35 hour week I have more time with DS and it makes me more satisfied and relaxed so I'm more in the mood of cooking and cleaning after he went to bed. That's really good for our weekends b/c all work I get done over the week won't be there at the weekend.

So tonight I will do some more ironing as well as clean the kitchen tiles and maybe bathroom tiles too. Let's see.

It's disgustingly hot outside so I will put DS into his pool after I picked him up and play with him.

yogurt
gratinated chicken breast + potatoes w/ herb quark for lunch
chocolate pudding
We went to the Dairy Queen for ice cream following her last softball game. We got an offer last night, a bit low, so we will counter offer in a day or 2. Also, waiting on the family that has it down to our home and one other. Hoping for an offer from them. I also had a very bad eating weekend at work. Going to be good today. Ready for a little Taebo before it gets any hotter. Stay cool!

Old 06-09-2008, 09:23 AM

72,328 posts, read 18,156,156 times
Good morning Jeannie & Diana!
It's not that hot here yet,so trying to do things early,feel like myself again after a trip and a cold.

Diana,great to have short hours,this way you can do a lot!

Diana,what is a gratinated chicken?

blueberries,soymilk oatmeal

Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

plain/vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 06-09-2008, 06:31 PM
NCN

21,665 posts, read 25,515,592 times
It is rainy here today. We have been on an enclosed train ride and shopped for healthy food at Wallyworld. I am not telling you what I have been eating for the past few days. I guess this means damage control is the order of the next few days.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:56 PM

72,328 posts, read 18,156,156 times
Are you back NCN? Is Wallyworld like Disneyworld?

Dinnner
fried rice with pieces of salmom
herb tea

Old 06-13-2008, 07:13 PM
NCN

21,665 posts, read 25,515,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Are you back NCN? Is Wallyworld like Disneyworld?

Dinnner
fried rice with pieces of salmom
herb tea
No! LOL Wallyworld is our pet name for Walmart Foods. We are back now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals