Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2008, 06:16 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,677 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Another sunny day ahead of us today, low 80's I believe. So this is the last weekend before the end of another school year. Hard to believe, really. Hopefully this will be the last weekend of a NJ school year and we'll be in NC by September. So, what are your plans for today? A work-out this morning, laundry and cleaning, then going to try and get the lawn done also. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a fabulous friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2008, 08:32 AM

72,433 posts, read 18,213,051 times
Have a fabulous friday to you too Jeannie! Wishing you the best in the sale of the house too!

coffee
scrambled egg on rye

Old 06-13-2008, 09:26 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,954,876 times
Quiet day for me... just can't wait for the workday to end.

Two breakfast burritos.

Old 06-13-2008, 10:09 AM

Hi Steve and Izzy!

After a taebo cardio workout, we dropped the pets off at the groomer (that in itself was a work-out).

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 06-13-2008, 03:35 PM

vanilla/plain yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

looks like a Sicilian pizza night...

Old 06-13-2008, 05:07 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,658,782 times
Good evening, everyone. We just got home. We had barbecued pork and special slaw and hushpuppies at Bridges in Shelby, NC. We always try to make our trips to the West end up at this place for lunch or dinner. We got there at about 1:30 P. M.

I have finally learned how to order so as to get the right amount of food there. I got a small tray. It was just perfect. Filling, but not too filling. I had coffee and creme too.

Notice I didn't mention breakfast. What happens in Tennessee, stays in Tennessee.
We rode the ducks, rode a train, went shopping in some old fashioned stores, saw many beautiful sights, went to the Andy Williams and Ann Margaret Show, and rode the tram around Branson. I feel refreshed and so happy to be home.

When we came through Fort Mill, SC, on the way home, I asked if we had ever seen a town so pretty while we were gone from here. He said, "No, Fort Mill is a beautiful little town." It just looked manicured and loved.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:39 PM

72,433 posts, read 18,213,051 times
Great to see you back NCN! missed ya!
I know that if you eat a few smaller portions you won't get hungry

Old 06-13-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good evening, everyone. We just got home. We had barbecued pork and special slaw and hushpuppies at Bridges in Shelby, NC. We always try to make our trips to the West end up at this place for lunch or dinner. We got there at about 1:30 P. M.

I have finally learned how to order so as to get the right amount of food there. I got a small tray. It was just perfect. Filling, but not too filling. I had coffee and creme too.

Notice I didn't mention breakfast. What happens in Tennessee, stays in Tennessee.
We rode the ducks, rode a train, went shopping in some old fashioned stores, saw many beautiful sights, went to the Andy Williams and Ann Margaret Show, and rode the tram around Branson. I feel refreshed and so happy to be home.

When we came through Fort Mill, SC, on the way home, I asked if we had ever seen a town so pretty while we were gone from here. He said, "No, Fort Mill is a beautiful little town." It just looked manicured and loved.
Wecome back NCN! You were missed!

Old 06-14-2008, 05:02 AM

finished off the night with some Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my son's birthday. Okay, enough with the ice cream, going to be good today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals