Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 04:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I quick hello to everyone and then off to work. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Wednesday everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/AnimationHAVEASWEETWEDNESDAY-1.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2008, 06:10 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Hi Jeannie,

now I know where my craving for sweets is coming from lol
At the moment I have this really awful time that I do need sugar, as much as possible I'm glad such times only lasts one or two weeks and comes only 4-5 times a year...

I don't have much time to visit CD lately. DS still doesn't feel better. On Monday I had to pick him up at the day nursery because he had a pretty high fever.
I went to the doc with him immediately but they didn't find anything serious. He's still sneezing and coughing and it seems as if his ears hurt from time to time. I believe he's getting a new tooth which really gets him down this time
Especially at night it's really bad. He has high fever at night and wakes up pretty often. Poor baby.
I gave him to my grandmother yesterday and this morning so I don't need to stay at home. Mostly he's feeling really good over the day but in the evening and at night it gets worse. And my grandma is really good with him. I'm glad I have her and she wants to have him around, although that means a lot of stress

w/w bun with low fat cream cheese, slices of cucumber and a slice of cheese (9:00)
piece of flaky pastry (9:30)
big salad with some cheese cubes and a few slices of grilled turkey breast along with delicious garlic-yogurt dressing (12:15)
some jelly babies (1:00)
yogurt with vanilla sauce (1:45)

what a bad bad day...

Old 06-25-2008, 07:46 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
MM hope DS gets better soon.

Started with low fat peach yogurt with some grape nuts and coffee.
Lunch-probably grilled chicken breast on w/w.
Dinner-Black Bean chili, low fat sour cream.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:52 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
coffee and milk
2 strawberry eggo waffles
banana
Really running late today. Question of the day will have to wait.
Oh, good morning everybody.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:25 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Morning! it's nice,crispy,cool morning,this will be another 2 days,so I gotta go out early this morning!
Diana,hope DS will get better soon,it's hard to see them getting sick

well I will have some soymilk,boiled egg and toast

Old 06-25-2008, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie,

now I know where my craving for sweets is coming from lol
At the moment I have this really awful time that I do need sugar, as much as possible I'm glad such times only lasts one or two weeks and comes only 4-5 times a year...

I don't have much time to visit CD lately. DS still doesn't feel better. On Monday I had to pick him up at the day nursery because he had a pretty high fever.
I went to the doc with him immediately but they didn't find anything serious. He's still sneezing and coughing and it seems as if his ears hurt from time to time. I believe he's getting a new tooth which really gets him down this time
Especially at night it's really bad. He has high fever at night and wakes up pretty often. Poor baby.
I gave him to my grandmother yesterday and this morning so I don't need to stay at home. Mostly he's feeling really good over the day but in the evening and at night it gets worse. And my grandma is really good with him. I'm glad I have her and she wants to have him around, although that means a lot of stress

w/w bun with low fat cream cheese, slices of cucumber and a slice of cheese (9:00)
piece of flaky pastry (9:30)
big salad with some cheese cubes and a few slices of grilled turkey breast along with delicious garlic-yogurt dressing (12:15)
some jelly babies (1:00)
yogurt with vanilla sauce (1:45)

what a bad bad day...
the poor little guy. Do you think its just from the nursery and picking things up from the other children? Hope he feels beter soon Diana.

fresh fruit for breakfast

Old 06-25-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
MM hope DS gets better soon.

Started with low fat peach yogurt with some grape nuts and coffee.
Lunch-probably grilled chicken breast on w/w.
Dinner-Black Bean chili, low fat sour cream.
Lacey, I love my yogurt with the Grapenuts too. Its makes it taste like your really eating something. Good morning NCN and Izzy.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:07 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Okay... started the gym runs again this last Monday. I'm intent on not just jumping back into running (well.. using the eliptical.. my knees are shot) and lifting weights.. I'm concentrating on aerobic first. Started with 30 minutes running. Will do that again on Friday.. then go to 45 minutes next week. After that, I will split the run to 20 minutes (warm up), lifting weights, then 30 minutes run (cardio). Was supposed to run again today, but I get off work at 3:00 and new furniture will be delivered between 4:00-6:00. Amazingly, I thought my hunger would increase.. but it has gone down!!

6:30 - Breakfast taquitos
10:45 - left over (hamburger helper), bowl of honeydew
11:30 - one "capfull" of peanuts

Old 06-25-2008, 11:11 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Okay.. dumb noob posting question.. what is "tea with sugar in the raw"? Not to be inappropriate and I hope I don't offend.. but I see you sitting nekkid drinking tea with sugar.. and I'm sure that's not what you mean.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Okay.. dumb noob posting question.. what is "tea with sugar in the raw"? Not to be inappropriate and I hope I don't offend.. but I see you sitting nekkid drinking tea with sugar.. and I'm sure that's not what you mean.
Sugar In The Raw

and stop looking in my windows please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals