Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 06:23 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,630,698 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone. Hard to believe another weekend has flown by and that July is already around the corner. No matter how I try and slow down the summer months, it just doesn't work. Going to try and squeeze another Taebo work-out in before church this morning, and then my day will remain in front of the washer and dryer. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Sunday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2008, 08:14 AM

72,446 posts, read 18,218,819 times
Can't believe I am first!
I just woke up not too long ago,staying with mom,so I'll wait for her for breakfast

coffee first

Old 06-29-2008, 09:06 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,876,351 times
Morning Jeannie,Izzy,NCN,MM

Normal low fat yogurt,etc for breakfast.
Lunch maybe some fresh bluberries,strawberries, cottage cheese
Dinner babyback ribs, baked potato w/lowfat sour cream and salad.

I haven't been this good in such a long time!!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie,Izzy,NCN,MM

Normal low fat yogurt,etc for breakfast.
Lunch maybe some fresh bluberries,strawberries, cottage cheese
Dinner babyback ribs, baked potato w/lowfat sour cream and salad.

I haven't been this good in such a long time!!!!
Lacey, that is great! I can remember last summer when I had to lose 15 lbs. to go to Disneyworld this past November, it really helped me to come here and be accountable. Not that I was always good, I wasn't, but it helped me to get back on track when I fell off...just like now.

taebo work-out
water with lemons
oatmeal with sliced banana
supplements

Old 06-29-2008, 11:04 AM

Jeannie-it does help to put it all down and be somewhat accountable. My big thing was the move away from family and friends and I'm an emotional eater. Well 20 lbs later!!!!

Last edited by LaceyEx; 06-29-2008 at 11:59 AM..

Old 06-29-2008, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
jeannie-it does help to put it all down and be somewhat accountable. Ny big thing was the move away from family and friends and I'm an emotional eater. Well 20 lbs later!!!!
20 lbs is very easy to do Lacey, I know.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:18 AM

72,446 posts, read 18,218,819 times
When I was your age,losing 15 to twenty was so easy! enjoy your age right now

Old 06-29-2008, 12:01 PM

Izzy-I used to be able to drop like crazy-now forget it!!!

Just made a big fruit salad with blueberries,strawberries,raspberries and brown sugar, spinach salad with mushrooms, red onion and raspberry vinegarette.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:38 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,395,927 times
Lacey, you eat so healthy! Go on and the 20lbs will melt in no time... You'll see.

Izzy, hope you're Mom's fine!

Jeannie - why can't we slow down the time for a bit. It's so great these days, the weather is beauitul, it's summer, there's so much to do and enjoy and times running as fast as it can

Yesterday's birthday party was really great! We had a very good time and fell into bed at 3:15 a.m. Two days coming back that late really shows I was really tiered when I got up at 9:15 a.m. this morning. DS stayed with my parents again so I could sleep in

Today my parents' friends visited us and we went with them and their grandchild to the harbor festival in a nearby town. It was so hot but with the cool breeze from the big lakes I didn't notice I got a sunburn until I took a shower later today... Now I'm all red, especially my nose lol Well it will get more tan than red soon.

No breakfast today.
Lunch was a w/w mini bread (about as big as a bagel) fresh and still hot from the oven stuffed with bacon and cheese and topped with some herbs and sour cream. Very delicious but too much so my dad had to eat the leftover lol

No snacks (my, I'm so good today rofl)

Lunch was two slices of sourdough bread with salami and cheese.

3 jelly babies while watching soccer.

Okay, will go back to DH and my mom (dad is already sleeping b/c he has to get up at 2 a.m. to drive to work poor daddy!).

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Take good care!
Diana

Old 06-29-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Lacey, you eat so healthy! Go on and the 20lbs will melt in no time... You'll see.

Izzy, hope you're Mom's fine!

Jeannie - why can't we slow down the time for a bit. It's so great these days, the weather is beauitul, it's summer, there's so much to do and enjoy and times running as fast as it can

Yesterday's birthday party was really great! We had a very good time and fell into bed at 3:15 a.m. Two days coming back that late really shows I was really tiered when I got up at 9:15 a.m. this morning. DS stayed with my parents again so I could sleep in

Today my parents' friends visited us and we went with them and their grandchild to the harbor festival in a nearby town. It was so hot but with the cool breeze from the big lakes I didn't notice I got a sunburn until I took a shower later today... Now I'm all red, especially my nose lol Well it will get more tan than red soon.

No breakfast today.
Lunch was a w/w mini bread (about as big as a bagel) fresh and still hot from the oven stuffed with bacon and cheese and topped with some herbs and sour cream. Very delicious but too much so my dad had to eat the leftover lol

No snacks (my, I'm so good today rofl)

Lunch was two slices of sourdough bread with salami and cheese.

3 jelly babies while watching soccer.

Okay, will go back to DH and my mom (dad is already sleeping b/c he has to get up at 2 a.m. to drive to work poor daddy!).

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Take good care!
Diana
Sounds like your having a great summer Diana. Thats why it goes so fast with all the activity we all have.

plain/vanilla yogurt with flaxseed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals