Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 06:27 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times

Advertisements

Lacey,you are a real healthy eater,I need to watch what I eat. I eat out often with customers,so when I go home I would eat salads
But it does get boring for a one person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 06:31 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Izzy, some days you make me want to dust off the old broker's license and go to work. Then I think about how hard it would be. Have fun! You deserve the fun. I can tell you work hard. We just got an Olive Garden gift card from our credit card company and it is burning a hole in my pocket. Can't wait to use that.
It's harder these days,business is slow,but when there is something good in the market there will be mutiple offers, I know this lady who listed her property,she listed a little under and she had 30 offers which went $80,000 above the listing price. So the market is still there.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:28 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
It's harder these days,business is slow,but when there is something good in the market there will be mutiple offers, I know this lady who listed her property,she listed a little under and she had 30 offers which went $80,000 above the listing price. So the market is still there.
Wow! We were tickled to get two offers and one being $500 over the asking price when we sold our home back in the 1970's.

I am in a rut food wise today. Hope I do better tomorrow.

Coffee and milk
egg salad sandwich--it is so good, but it smells awful and I am sure my doctor would be very sad that I ate so much of it.
banana

No this is not breakfast again, I just ate the same foods as breakfast.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:32 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Sorry all! I didn't make it yesterday. Don't worry about me I'm always around but don't have to time to check in everyday, altho I really do try .

It was so hot again! In my lunch break I put a fan together with my colleague. It's really awful in the office without a/c

After work I went home where I found my two boys (DH and DS) squeezed into DS's baby pool. What a sight rofl

I had to take our 4 buckets of water and put in 3 buckets of hot water b/c it was too cold for me usually I'm not such a girl when being in a pool

Breakfast was the rest of the bread again ( DH doesn't like it, DS can't eat it without teeth so I have to eat it) with cream cheese, slices of cucumber and a slice of chicken breast (9:00)

Pudding with whipped cream (9:30)

Spaghetti Bolognese (12:45)

Pudding with whipped cream (2:00)

One and a half nectarine and a strawberry smoothie (7:15)
Half a slice of w/w bread with a little bit of butter (8:00)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals