Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 09:43 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Hi all! I thought I would start tomorrow's food journal tonight so I can sleep in a little bit...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thsleep.gif (broken link)...Today wasn't a good food day for me so I'm going to try and get back on track tomorrow. Hubby is in a lot of pain tonight and hopefully will be able to sleep. Hope everyone has a good night and I'll see you all later! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 05:38 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Good morning Jeannie and all. Hope you did get to sleep in and DH's pain is less or gone.

Same old yogurt, cinnamon, coffee.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:04 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Good morning, Jeannie and Judi... and to all those that follow. Today should be an easy day for me. I'm a little nervous because it's the first day of leaving the youngest one alone at home. She's old enough, it's just that after moving the MIL out, now it's just her. But I have a 110 lb German Shepard mix in the house with her, and I'm sure my wife and I will be calling VERY frequently!

Last night's dinner was garlic chicken fried rice (actually I made a pretty good batch!)... sometimes it's better than others, I don't understand why.

*turns on the recorded message*

6:45 - Two breakfast tacos, vitamins, 1/2 Coke

P.S. Is there a way to tell who rep'd you? Someone left me the message "Hey Rath, it's great to see you in here" with their rep points.. but didn't sign it. I'm wondering who knows me well enough to post that!!

Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Steve-unfortunately don't think so.

Daughter will be fine.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:01 AM

Good morning Steve and Lacey. Steve, unfortunately when that happens, we never know who the mystery repper is. Lacey, how are you this morning? Hubby was able to get some pain meds for his arm so he'll be feeling better hopefully. Our buyers want to do some negotiating with the home inspection issues before moving forward with the septic inspection so thats where we are at the moment. We're going to do what we can, within reason, to keep this transaction going. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:10 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Good morning everybody! I slept so good!
Jeanne, that Texas stuff sounded good yesterday. I think you can cut yourself some slack. Dieting is enough stress on its own. Don't need that and other things too.
I am going to be exercising in the weight room today. Sometimes you just need a change. I may go to the outside pool afterwards, or I may go shopping for a new hoe. I broke my old hoe yesterday while chopping on some vines. I guess I am just too strong.

Rathagos, where is the water park. I noticed one on the map yesterday when I was tracking Dolly. Texas is such a big state. We drove across I-20 to I-10 about 1990 when our son graduated from boot camp in California. I thought I had seen Texas, but I realize now we just scratched the surface. We have done I-40 several times. We have a Wyndham timeshare location in San Antonia that we will probably visit one day. We are trying to do all the Wyndham locations. Have to go see the Alamo!

Coffee and milk
2 eggo waffles

Old 07-23-2008, 08:15 AM

NCN, they were sooo good.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:34 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,200,999 times
morning! glad to have 2 good morning from ya jeannie!
Just relax and let the lawyers,your realtors do their work.you are getting nervous again! stay calm. we are cross fingers for ya

strawberry eggos,blueberries,nuts,coffee

don't forget the nuts,those are great for you too

I had some pumpkin seeds yesterday,those are actually good for the men's prostrate.
I am sure it's good for women too

Old 07-23-2008, 09:24 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Rathagos, where is the water park. I noticed one on the map yesterday when I was tracking Dolly.
NCN... there are actually two in Texas. One is down at South Padre Island (the one you would have probably noted in the tracking of Dolly). It's not that far (30-40 mins) from Galveston. The second one, and the better/more well known one, is just northeast on the outskirts of San Antonio in New Braunfels. This is the nationally recognized/ranked one. It's about 3 1/2 hours southeast of where I am (San Angelo, Tx).

I doubt we will even see cloud cover from the storm, but we hold out hope for rain... most of us remember what that is from out childhood, but it would be nice to show our children what rain is!

Old 07-23-2008, 09:28 AM

Steve, I'll do a rain dance for ya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals