Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2008, 03:35 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,228 times

Advertisements

Good morning! After yesterday's events I'll be saying no to food today. I don't think I stopped eating until I went to bed. My sister had it catered and it was delicious. She also rented a huge water slide for th kids so between that and the hot tub everyone had a blast. I was able to see a family that I grew up with and hadn't seen since I was a young kid. I just can't believe how fast the time goes. Very, very nice day. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......have a wonderful Sunday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 06:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,896,708 times
Morning Jeannie sounds like the perfect day and bet the kids slept really well.

Last night I made pepper/egg subs.

Today-usual vanilla yogurt,etc. for breakfast.

This morning there was a beautiful doe and her 2 fawns out our front window-so beautiful.

Last edited by LaceyEx; 08-03-2008 at 07:42 AM.. Reason: sp

Old 08-03-2008, 07:36 AM

Good morning. Your right, my 9 year old is still sleeping. On the way home from my sisters we saw the same thing, a dow and her 2 fawns on a front lawn. They are beautiful animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie sounds like the perfect day and bet the kids slept really well.

Last night I made pepper/egg subs.

Today-usual vanilla yogurt,etc. for breakfast.

This morning there was a beautiful doe and her 2 fawns out our front window-sp beautiful.

Old 08-03-2008, 09:26 AM

72,494 posts, read 18,237,198 times
Good morning Jeannie,Lacey!

It is fun to be with family like that,it's so sweet!

Kinda tired,been working a lot need a rest. that is if nothing else happens! that's R.E. life is always too exciting

Coffee and scrambled eggs

Old 08-03-2008, 11:47 AM

whole wheat bagel with low fat cream cheese

Old 08-03-2008, 02:42 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,896,708 times
Quiet today!!

1% cottage cheese and spinach salad, V-8.

Dinner-pork chop, baked sweet potato, sauteed zucchini/onions/mushrooms/grape tomatoes.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:18 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,709,156 times
Yes, they tell me that at the water exercises too. It is very quiet when I am not there. One lady said she likes the excitment when I am there. We always have something going on and I am definitely not a shy person. I think the instructors like to get something going. I imagine their jobs could get very boring just standing there exercising.

Mr. VA got me up early as usual even though he is on vacation. I was not a happy camper. I just had a cup of coffee for breakfast. I don't think anything else would have stayed down. Lunch was the usual roasted chicken, slaw, coffee and milk, cherry vanilla ice cream. Dinner was barbecued chicken leftovers, Hot dog bun, banana, coffee and milk.

I had a nap this afternoon while he went to the aquatic center weight room. He then called me to come rescue him. The old car would not start, so I called AAA. They jumped it and it ran long enough to go one block to the car dealership. It stopped running just about a minute after I parked it in their service yard. We left it there with a note to the service manager. It will be time to go car shopping when we get the bathrooms finished. I just want them to be done.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:14 PM

72,494 posts, read 18,237,198 times
Gosh NCN! hate it when the car stops running like that especially when it's hot!

I was inivited to a friend's house,she made chinese cool noodles. which means it has thinly,straw sliced cucumbers and carrots and peppers. She fried some beef stakes with lots of sliced tomatoes,onions and garlic,tastes really great

Well have a good evening!

Old 08-04-2008, 01:11 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,645 times
Good evening ladies!

I missed to check in the last days. Just too many exciting things going on

Jeannie, the weekend sounds great. Wish we had a pool...

Finally DH found a new job and we had to get done all the organization with quitting his old job, running to interview etc.

We also did a lot of things with DS and when he slept I used the time and always slept an hour or two myself.

Anyways, Sunday was a really bad eating day for me.

No breakfast b/c we slept in till 10 a.m.
Lunch was fried spaghetti with some chicken breast and brokkoli.
Snacks:
1. some strawberries
2. some milk
3. 2 small buns with cream cheese

Dinner was buns baked in the oven with a topping of salami, bacon and cheese.

Afterwards I still had enough free space to munch on some very delicious chocolate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals