Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:15 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Are you sure you don't have that priced too low? They may think something is wrong with it. How old is the house. I may want to move to a cooler climate. LOL

Good clothes shopping. Remember if you are coming to North Carolina, buy light and layer until you get here. But then you may be another size down by then.
If the price is low,it should sell fast,people don't think there is something wrong with it,they can do an inspection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 11:38 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
Izzy, most people on this thread are young enough to be my children. So you are all special to me. I just found out Steve's age on another thread. I have a daughter one year younger then he is. Of course, she was born when I was ten. LOL

I really do want to visit all the states and MN is one I have not been to. I hear it is cold. When would be the best time to plan for a vacation there. In other words, when will it be a good temperature and no floods or tornados.

I am in a good mood because I moved everything off the floor and mopped the kitchen thoroughly. It took three hours at least. I cleaned the chairs as I put them back in their places. The floor is drying now. I put a towel under my feet and scooted my feet to prepare lunch.
Chicken dog
relish
chili
Bun
Nectarine
Lemon water

Old 08-14-2008, 12:55 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Diana... btw.. it wasn't just cheese tortellini.. it was THREE cheese tortelline... and proscuitto and mushroom tortellini mixed in!!! I didn't fall off the wagon, I went off the cliff with it!!!
Steve, I'm glad I'm reading this with a full belly and not just before breakfast like this morning Do you really intend to kill me

Tried a soup from scratch today and it came out pretty delicious for the first try. I'll take some of it for tomorrow's lunch. It's good to have a microwave oven at work

OMG, can I pick up your daughter from work? I'll bring DS along and we'll have ice cream every day, Steve!!!

snack: vanilla icecream
dinner: a slice of bread with some chili cream cheese and topped with a slice of normal cheese.
snack: yogurt with chocolate chips

I should be ironing now. I already finished half a basket (of two!) and I'm watching "Perfect Stranger" all the while. DH is at his soccer training and DS is sleeping, so what's got a girl to do?

Old 08-14-2008, 01:06 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
Diana saw that soup on Food Forum-sounds delicious.

NCN-summer is the best time as we barely have a fall or spring and winter never seems to end.

Well yesterday's lookers loved the house and still have to list theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy-don't laugh-you know those 8's? Well I picked up a RE magazine and our house is listed wrong at $258,000!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 02:03 PM
NCN

Judi, that cold sounds good to me right now. I just had another fight with the fire ants. I was spreading my grits mixture around the mounds and somehow got in their path. They were all over my shoes, so I ditched the shoes and ran for the shower. I think about 10 got me. I took some benadryl I had here for my granddaughter. Glad I kept it instead of sending it home with her. Do you think the fire ants will eat my canvas shoes? I'm not going out to check. Next time I feed them, I will be riding the lawn mower. No more walking in that area.

I did a search for fire ants on the forum and now realize I am probably just feeding the little _____________. Grits are better to use in the Fall. I have trouble using poison because I am allergic to so many things. They said to use quick or regular grits and I used instant. Shucks!

Steve, you gave me something to think about. We have just about gotten rid of them in the front yard, but they are all over the place near the next yard.

Grape water to drink.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:13 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
NCN what about Borax?

Old 08-14-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Diana saw that soup on Food Forum-sounds delicious.

NCN-summer is the best time as we barely have a fall or spring and winter never seems to end.

Well yesterday's lookers loved the house and still have to list theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy-don't laugh-you know those 8's? Well I picked up a RE magazine and our house is listed wrong at $258,000!!!!!!!!!
huh? it went up $12,000? well,shhhh...don't say anything for a few days

Old 08-14-2008, 07:38 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NCN what about Borax?
I don't know. What about borax?

Wouldn't it be something if your house goes for $12,000 more. It is all because of the 8.

Just want everyone to know I am doing all right after the benadryl. My ankles were really itching when I took it and it was a little frightening being here alone, because the benadryl made me a little woozy and spaced out.
Chicken breast
sweet potatoes
diet jello
coffee and milk
And then: Potato chips--comfort food--peanut bar and another coffee and milk. I probably won't gain with that since I really worked hard this morning, but I doubt this will be a loss day. Shake it off and tomorrow is another day. I am just glad today was not worse than it was. I hate those fire ants.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:46 PM

NCN,does Benadryl make you dizzy? be careful! just lie down and don't move!

grapes
Turkey salad with tomatoes,greens
iced tea

Old 08-14-2008, 07:52 PM
NCN

Izzy, I think I will call it a night soon. The last time I was attacked I didn't do anything to it and it itched for days. I just have little red places after taking the medicine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals