Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:25 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Its amazing how much we can accomplish when we put our minds to it, isn't it? I think we may just finish by next Tuesday. Believe it or not we don't have a place to live yet but we're down to a couple homes. Hopefully today or tomorrow we'll decide. Hope everyone is doing well. So much great conversation going on with all of you. Lacey, how did your showing go? I can't wait till things slow down a bit and I can catch up with everyone. Talk to you later! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 02:07 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
Good morning Jeannie.

I thought I might start the thread right in the morning but you beat me again. Not only busy with packing but not forgetting us along the way
How do you do the looking for a new home?

Judi, how was the showing?

Today is big weekend grocery shopping day. I already wrote down what I need for the lunch dishes I want to cook so I can grab DS, my mom and run to the grocery stores this p.m.

2 cups of chocolate milk (I always have to calculate with your measurements ) // 251 kcal!!!
1 white wheat bun with bell pepper sausage

lunch will be another bun and a salad.

Woohoo, weekend is creeping closer.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:49 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana, Izzy,NCN, Autumn,Steve.

Jeannie you are Wonder Woman!!!!! I know we'll be looking to rent when and if we ever get there. No word on showing yet and no word on the supposed offer that was coming in. Oh well.

What I can hope for is they're building townhomes up the street. Selling for $234K-ours is $247 and we're 1/2 ac., full basement, 3 car gar., 3BR, 3 baths, deck, lg front porch, big laundry room so that may work to our advantage.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:35 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,963,527 times
Y'all are up waaaaay too early (or would it be late?!?!) Good morning to all, anyway.

Not much to mention on my front. Son is headed back to work (he's 16 and works at a movie theater). My daughter just filled out an application, there's only a finite amount of places to work under 16 (she's 15). She's trying for Marble Slab. For those that don't know, it's an ice cream parlor. You basically tell the workers what type ice cream you want, and then what you want in it (chocolate chips, gummy bears, crumbled Oreos or peanut butter bars, etc.). Then they combine the incredients on a marble slab and put it in a cone or cup. They are similar to another chain called Cold Stone Creamery. I will NOT be picking her up from work as the temptation will be too much! lol

Orchestra (for son) and band (for youngest daughter 11) starts up soon. Son has practice now, he's in Varsity and playes the cello. This is first year for youngest daughter, she chose saxophone!! My middle daughter was in Choir, but took a break this year. Me... I can't sing or play an instrument! haha

I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of you Judi and Jeannie! But hurry, they're getting cramped!

Diana... btw.. it wasn't just cheese tortellini.. it was THREE cheese tortelline... and proscuitto and mushroom tortellini mixed in!!! I didn't fall off the wagon, I went off the cliff with it!!!

Have a good day all!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:05 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Good morning, Jeannie, Judi, Steve, Diana, Autumngal, and our special Izzy.
Coffee and milk
Several slices of cantalope

Old 08-14-2008, 07:11 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning Jeannie,Diana, Izzy,NCN, Autumn,Steve.

Jeannie you are Wonder Woman!!!!! I know we'll be looking to rent when and if we ever get there. No word on showing yet and no word on the supposed offer that was coming in. Oh well.

What I can hope for is they're building townhomes up the street. Selling for $234K-ours is $247 and we're 1/2 ac., full basement, 3 car gar., 3BR, 3 baths, deck, lg front porch, big laundry room so that may work to our advantage.

Are you sure you don't have that priced too low? They may think something is wrong with it. How old is the house. I may want to move to a cooler climate. LOL

Good clothes shopping. Remember if you are coming to North Carolina, buy light and layer until you get here. But then you may be another size down by then.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:28 AM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
NCN,our special Izzy? what did I do?

Good mornng Jeannie,NCN,Steve,Diana,Jeannie can rent out a place while searching for a new place. That way you can take your time.
Let's root for Lacey!!!
Steve,you are a real good father,just like my dad,he was always helping us!

coffee first

Old 08-14-2008, 08:42 AM

NCN-sold when can you move in!!!!!!! Think this would be too extreme a change for you-it was for me from NJ.

Not priced low for the area, house is 4 yrs old-we've been here 3. It'll happen (I hope).

No laughing now- yesterday I put on a pair of new Jones of NY white jeans that I bought right before our NJ trip. OMG almost clown pants-had to pull the waist up to just about my chest.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:58 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,963,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
No laughing now- yesterday I put on a pair of new Jones of NY white jeans that I bought right before our NJ trip. OMG almost clown pants-had to pull the waist up to just about my chest.
Sorry... but I have to let you know that I almost spit out the Coke I had just taken a sip of reading this. The mental pic!!! And I dont even know what you look like.. but just seeing someone pulling pants up to their chest! haha

Old 08-14-2008, 09:25 AM

Felt like one of those old men you see where their pants are almost to their chests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals