Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 04:32 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times

Advertisements

Just got back from major bathroom discussion. Love to know your thoughts right now. That means that I looked at the plans for our bathrooms and changed a couple of things, but I am ready to get this project on the way.

Dinner is waiting. Coffee and milk, mesquite chicken, preshredded slaw mix with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, and a big blob of mayonnaise stirred into it. May munch on some popcorn while watching TV later.

It is still beautiful outside.

Bought some more ant "food." Mr. VA declares that we are just feeding these things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 PM

72,478 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Just got back from major bathroom discussion. Love to know your thoughts right now. That means that I looked at the plans for our bathrooms and changed a couple of things, but I am ready to get this project on the way.

Dinner is waiting. Coffee and milk, mesquite chicken, preshredded slaw mix with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, and a big blob of mayonnaise stirred into it. May munch on some popcorn while watching TV later.

Bought some more ant "food." Mr. VA declares that we are just feeding these things.
The color is important,makes all the difference

Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 PM

72,478 posts, read 18,230,294 times
lunch with my coworkers at a Shanghai food restaurant. I like it better than Cantonese,Cantonese food is too greesy.

Dinner

vegetable soup.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,512 times
Quote:

NCN will send you pics of our bathroom. We got it designed and installed by a pro and it's great and beautiful (at least we do think so ).

My tortellini for lunch were just too much. Wasn't hungry at dinner time so I only had some cookie/vanilla icecream.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:46 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,961,055 times
Quote:
ROTFLMAO... you must have read my mind. Time and again I've tried everything under the sun and swore not only were they reproducing faster, but they were getting bigger!! I don't know what you're using, but I still swear by Amdro. I just got rid of almost 10 mounds since Sunday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals