Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:52 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,866,360 times

Advertisements

Good Friday morning Jeannie,Diana,NCN,Izzy,Steve,Autumn,BB.

Wow this week flew by.

Normal yogurt for breakfast.

Last night we shared an appetizer for dinner - not a healthy one. Fried walleye chunks. At least we shared it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 07:10 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,954,111 times
Thank you for starting the thread this week, Judi. Hello, Jeannie, NCN, Diana, Izzy, Autumn, and BB.

Last night was first football game of the year (Pro)! I'm a happy camper.

Breakfast was two blueberry Pop Tarts, 1/2 Coke.

Lunch will probably be a Subway sandwich.

See y'all later. If not, have a safe weekend! Jeannie... hope you're well. And for all of you on the east coast, take care with the storm about to sweep up the coast!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:37 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,654,779 times
Good morning, Jeannie (wherever you are), MM, Lacey, Rath, Izzy, BB, and Autumngal.
I got up at about 2 A. M. to check on the storm. It was beating up our friend in Florida. I will check again right after posting. Mr. VA and this friend have conversations like, "It's going to get you this time" and "No, this one is going to come your way." And "No, this one likes you." I think they are both crazy.
Coffee and milk
tub or applesause
2 slices whitewheat

Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 AM

72,429 posts, read 18,211,476 times
Good morning!

Thanks Lacey for starting the thread!
and Lacey, Rath,Judi, BB, and Autumngal. did I miss someone here?

So many storms in your area,you guys must be worn out!

soymilk blueberries and oatmeal

Old 09-05-2008, 10:34 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,392,204 times
Hi Izzy, Jeannie, Judi, Rath, NCN, BB and Autumn. Hope you're all safe at your places. I heard that one storm hit Tahiti pretty hard and that several people died. Hope it won't hit you, too! Take good care.

Such a busy week it just flew by.
I left work early today, already at 1 p.m. Relaxed for an hour and then went to do a lot of grocery shopping b/c it's DH's 30th birthday on Friday so I have a lot to prepare tomorrow morning. I haven't even wrapped his gift. He gets a voucher for riding in a high PS Porsche 911 and the voucher shall be wrapped in a balloon. So I also have to go to the nearby city (about 30 min by car) to have it done. It should be something special.

Now that the weekend is going to be really busy DS caught a cold . He already slept at my parents' house last night and will do so again tonight b/c I'm going out again. The ladies of my step aerobic group have booked a table in an Indian restaurant. Let's wait and see. Haven't had Indian food yet

small cup of chocolate pudding for breakfast (11:00)
two table spoons of mashed potatoes and a piece of salmon (3:00)
1 cookie (4:15)

Hope all of you have a great weekend. See you around!

Old 09-05-2008, 11:48 AM

Hey Diana-Happy Birthday to DH and know he'll love the gift.

Lunch-1% cott ch/spinach salad
Dinner-pepper/egg subs

NCN firebomb those suckers.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:45 PM
NCN

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Flash Flood Watch
Hazardous Weather Outlook

This Afternoon: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tonight: Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Windy, with a north wind 11 to 14 mph increasing to between 23 and 26 mph. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. North wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Northwest wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. North wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

We're doing just fine here. Clouds are beautiful and it is pleasant outside here. That copied a little weird, but I am sure you can figure it out. This is a hurricane the way we like it. We get rain and not much else.

Just had a bowl of special K and we are about to eat a lean pocket and a cucumber.

Coffee and milk too, of course.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:52 PM

NCN that's good. Right now-it's 53 and will be 40 tonite. Hubby hit the heat on!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 04:50 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NCN that's good. Right now-it's 53 and will be 40 tonite. Hubby hit the heat on!!!
That sounds like January here. Guess we only have Fall, Spring, and Summer and maybe two weeks of Winter. But then you don't have fire ants. We used to have a longer Winter and no fire ants.

Hope Jeannie is all right. They had a bad band go through in Raleigh. Autumngal is in that area also. And so is my son and his family. We are supposed to get the worst weather tonight at 2 A. M. I am going to bed and hopefully to sleep. I love to sleep when it rains. Both my children are in the path of this thing. We were too until it moved East.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 PM

72,429 posts, read 18,211,476 times
Thanks for the report NCN,stay close to home and be careful.

It seems yours is very dramatic all the time.

Here it's 90 degrees,very hot and no air,air polution,we are closer to the pasadena mountains,I hear about rain but no drops here.

My Broker invited the office for lunch after the meeting,So I am always eating chinese food. but I don't eat a lot of rice. that's what makes you fat. I just have like less than 2 tablespoon,my friends are like that too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals