Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2008, 05:32 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,628,191 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I love Mondays for the simple fact its a brand new week. I look back at the previous week and decide what, if anything I could change for the better. It was a pretty good food week for me but I would like to get it to one day a week of indulgence and 6 disciplined days. That is my goal. So, what is on your schedule for today? I'm hoping to hear from Steve today to hear what is going on with Hurricane Ike. Hope all is well with him and his family. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk... ...happy Monday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 05:52 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,060 times
Good morning Jeannie-what a nice way to start your week.

Happy Monday to Steve,Izzy,NCN,Diana.

Same old yogurt this morning. Have to food shop today.

Jeannie I'm waiting to get to that point of a 1 day indugence.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:47 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Good morning everybody. I will third the one day motion.
Coffee and milk (2)
peach yogurt--You know I am getting low on yogurt when I am eating peach. When it comes to peaches, I prefer pie. Mom used to make the best ones. My brother liked blackberry.
banana
Beautiful morning here. Rain later I think.
Yes, I am having fun since I got my baby fix this weekend. My son is so blessed.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:25 AM

72,435 posts, read 18,214,789 times
Good morning everyone! I am fourth

soy milk, banana,blueberries

Old 09-15-2008, 09:45 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,955,532 times
Ugh... I'm going to spoil the mood... hate Monday's. Now Friday's... that means a weekend with the kids!! =) (and football, of course).

Of course... it's nice to have a job to complain about on Monday's. I bet there's a lot of people who wish they had a job to complain about!! So, it's a glass half full kinda thing.

Breakfast: 2 breakfast tacos, vitamin, 1/2 Coke.
Lunch... leftovers.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:45 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,917 times
Steve, I'm in there with you. I don't like Mondays either. They show me that the weekend is over AGAIN, that the beautiful time passed way too fast and that it's back to work AGAIN and waiting for the next weekend.

It was chilly this morning (only in the mid 40s) and rising only to the low 50s. Brrrr...
I even had to put on the heater in the office So now the boots and mini skirt and colorful stocking weather will start

Hubby could take a rest over the weekend and his cold or flu or whatever hit him so hard for just a short time has passed so he could go to work today.

Went to feed the ducks with DS and DH after work and noticed the ducks were gone but the fishes seemed to like the bread just as well. DH and me, we were so busy throwing the bread crumbs into the pond that I nearly missed DS falling on his behind and sliding to the water. I was fast enough to rescue him on time though

Cup of milk with cinnamon cereal
2 buns with cream cheese
vanilla yogurt
a kiwi
5 slices of baguette stuffed with garlic butter

Off to my mom to watch the food network with her. I guess it will be ice cream time over there

NCN, are you still going to the aqua aerobics?

Judi, how are the sales going?

Jeannie, already feeling at home?

Old 09-15-2008, 11:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,060 times
It's the pits Diana-nothing yet but soon will do it FSBO.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:04 PM

Hi everyone! Steve, there is always Monday Night Football...oh, and my Cowboys will be on tonight. Hi Diana! I feel the same way about Mondays. I'm actually a bit homesick. Not for NJ so to speak, just the memories, my older boys and family and friends. My husband doesn't understand why I feel this way. On the other hand, my kids are doing great with the adjustment. Izzy, how is the weather by you? NCN, I would like to get the name of the zoo you were speaking of. After a Billy Blanks lower body work-out...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 09-15-2008, 05:22 PM

vanilla/plain yogurt with flaxseed, Acaiberry powder and Grapenuts

salad with tomatoes, croutons and Thousand Island dressing
whole wheat pasta with turkey meat sauce

night all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals