Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:21 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I think I was up 3 times with the wind last night and this morning I woke up to a rainy, very windy morning......so what is on your schedule today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Thursday all! Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 09-25-2008 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Good morning Jeannie. I had a very good sleep last night. DS is finally sleeping through the night again which makes it that much easier to get up in the morning.

My optician wasn't very friendly yesterday and told me that the model DS damaged wasn't bought at their shop so they cannot replace it for free altho I have an insurance running with their shop So I need to cancel this insurance right away and I don't get new glasses b/c I don't want to spend 150 bucks just for watching TV (my old one still does this job).

Today is pretty grey outside but no rain so far. The coming days are hopefully a little bit warmer b/c we've invited friends over for a bbq tomorrow night.
We will do the shopping for the bbq today and tonight will be DVD night with my cousin, her bf and a friend of mine.

1 slice of w/w bread with cream cheese
Basmati rice w/ hot Chinese chili sauce, veggies and some slices of chicken breast
1 yogurt with chocolate chips
1 Danish butter cookie

Old 09-25-2008, 06:51 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana,NCN,Izzy,Steve.

Boy I slept in til 7AM-had a great night's sleep. It's dark, thundering, raining.

Jeannie guess you're getting that Nor'easter.

Yog/fruit (soon will switch to oatmeal).

Old 09-25-2008, 06:54 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Good morning, Jeannie, Steve, Diana, Judi, BB, Izzy and anyone else I missed.

Give it another try today!
Strawberry yogurt
banana
coffee and milk

Jeannie, The wind woke me up last night too. Think we have a storm off the coast. The weather man said this was one of those storms that have stronger winds in the outlying areas rather than at the center??

Our weather has really been awful since you came. Maybe it is bad all the time and I am just now noticing it. Not!

Old 09-25-2008, 07:02 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,709 times
Good morning ladies (and BB, sorry, I'm assuming you're a woman).

Not much going on today... oh... look.. I just noticed... different happy face types. (Or are the "emoticons"?)

Two breakfast taco's, 1/2 Coke.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning, Jeannie, Steve, Diana, Judi, BB, Izzy and anyone else I missed.

Give it another try today!
Strawberry yogurt
banana
coffee and milk

Jeannie, The wind woke me up last night too. Think we have a storm off the coast. The weather man said this was one of those storms that have stronger winds in the outlying areas rather than at the center??

Our weather has really been awful since you came. Maybe it is bad all the time and I am just now noticing it. Not!
Geesh, I hope I didn't bring it down with me.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:13 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Geesh, I hope I didn't bring it down with me.
I doubt it. I usually don't really pay much attention to the weather except when a hurricane comes every ten years or so. Our weather changes a lot, so I just go with the flow. I have been thinking what it must be like for you trying to decide what things will be like. Sometimes we don't know from one hour to the next. I just carry an umbrella in the car and add a coat in the Winter. Don't use either one much, but they are there for emergencies.

Jeannie, what is this new status thing under my name. I just put something in, but I don't have a clue why it is there or how it got there.

Last edited by NCN; 09-25-2008 at 07:23 AM..

Old 09-25-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I doubt it. I usually don't really pay much attention to the weather except when a hurricane comes every ten years or so. Our weather changes a lot, so I just go with the flow. I have been thinking what it must be like for you trying to decide what things will be like. Sometimes we don't know from one hour to the next. I just carry an umbrella in the car and add a coat in the Winter. Don't use either one much, but they are there for emergencies.

Jeannie, what is this new status thing under my name. I just put something in, but I don't have a clue why it is there or how it got there.
I'm not too sure either NCN. Here is the thread started in the About the Forum section.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:42 AM

72,414 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Good morning eveyone! I like this little thingys this onesure cries a lot! the status? not sure why it is there?

Diana, glasses are very expensive. I have Myopia and stigmatism. just one eye costs $600. so it's very expensive. I need to fix my eyes pretty soon too

capuccino and later at a meeting I will have those half donuts

Old 09-25-2008, 09:27 AM

443 posts, read 564,915 times
Good morning! Thursday is the day I go out and do grocery shopping, and drag it home and put it away. But it sure is a beautiful morning here in Southern Ontario--warm sunny and the air had that golden glow it only seems to have in the fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals