Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 04:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,626,220 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Here we are, halfway through another week in October. Boggles my mind. Hubby still doing business up North and may stay until Thursday now. Almost two weeks away. It will be interesting to see how things felt being back home and then back to NC. So a long orientation yesterday. One more day next week and then I can begin some assignments. I did get a call for an interview yesterday at one of the major facilities down here but when I mapquested the distance, we're talking about an hour drive. What do you think NCN? So what is on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 06:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,392,204 times
ROFL Jeannie, I'm glad my splurging hasn't any disadvantages on my back like that lol

Today's my grandpa's birthday so I'm going to visit him with DH and DS. I'm glad I don't have any plans for tonight which will leave me time to do some handicrafts for Miguel. I bought colored paper and cutting patterns and I want to make a giraffe with her baby for his room. I just love such things.

1 apple, half a banana and some grapes w/ vanilla sauce
spaghetti with ground meat in cream sauce (I'm really glad that I finished off all leftovers!)

Happy Wednesday to all of you!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
ROFL Jeannie, I'm glad my splurging hasn't any disadvantages on my back like that lol

Today's my grandpa's birthday so I'm going to visit him with DH and DS. I'm glad I don't have any plans for tonight which will leave me time to do some handicrafts for Miguel. I bought colored paper and cutting patterns and I want to make a giraffe with her baby for his room. I just love such things.

1 apple, half a banana and some grapes w/ vanilla sauce
spaghetti with ground meat in cream sauce (I'm really glad that I finished off all leftovers!)

Happy Wednesday to all of you!
A big happy birthday wish to your Grandpa Diana! I miss my grandparents. Enjoy them. And what a good Mom little Miguel has.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:50 AM

5,802 posts, read 9,904,499 times
Morning Ladies and Gents -

Yesterday was a real hum-dinger on wall street, I swear I lost 5 pounds running from meeting to meeting......You guys want the secert to losing weight work on Wall Street during a month long Market sell off....Jeesh!

Breakfast:
Everything Bagel w/Veggie CC
Bottle of OJ

Old 10-08-2008, 07:57 AM

72,429 posts, read 18,211,476 times
Morning BB,Jeannie,NCN,Lacey,Steve,Diana and everyone else!

BB,It's really stressful too. I am actually sleeping better because of day time stress.

Happy Birthday to granddad.Diana! I don't have my 2 pairs anymore. Never met my mother's father. He died a few days afterwhen the commi took over.

Coffee first... too early.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:08 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,654,779 times
Good morning, everyone!

BB, I found your weight down here chewing on the other side of the situation. Well, that was last week, but I am still trying to get them off again.

Jeannie, which direction? Sometimes google takes you the long way. You might just want to look on a map. I googled the zoo for you and they wanted to send you to China and back. It is really just a little way down NC 64. Was it Baptist in Winston Salem? They seem to always need help. Western North Carolina schools usually score higher on the achievement tests. I am saying that just in case you are not concrete on the Raleigh area.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

I am off to water exercises and lunch at the aquatic center. Today is our healthy food luncheon. We don't necessarily take healthy food though.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning, everyone!

BB, I found your weight down here chewing on the other side of the situation. Well, that was last week, but I am still trying to get them off again.

Jeannie, which direction? Sometimes google takes you the long way. You might just want to look on a map. I googled the zoo for you and they wanted to send you to China and back. It is really just a little way down NC 64. Was it Baptist in Winston Salem? They seem to always need help. Western North Carolina schools usually score higher on the achievement tests. I am saying that just in case you are not concrete on the Raleigh area.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

I am off to water exercises and lunch at the aquatic center. Today is our healthy food luncheon. We don't necessarily take healthy food though.
NCN, its Duke University Hospital in Durham. I'm hoping to find a shorter route than what mapquest has showed me. If not, I think its just too far of a commute.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:53 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,866,360 times
Morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,BB,Steve,Diana.

Had doc this morning for blood work-only lost 4 lbs in a month!!!!! Asked him about acai berry he said okay to take it.

Oh BB-this is so stressful for you and all. Very scary situation. Think a special prison should be built for some of these guys!

Old 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM

72,429 posts, read 18,211,476 times
Lunch:

Fried halibut fish and veggie soup

have a good evening!

Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 PM

Hi Izzy! You also!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals