Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:32 AM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Good morning and happy Thursday.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 05:18 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Good morning! We rolled in last night close to midnight. We're all dragging a bit but was a great visit for all of us. The kids went back to our old home town for sleepovers when we got in on Saturday and saw many of their friends. I worked 2 long days at the hospital but it was great being back to work and seeing everyone. So, what did I miss? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Good morning all.

Jeannie.. it wasn't so much what you missed, but that you WERE missed!!

Breakfast was two breakfast tacos and a Coke.

Any big plans for the upcoming weekend?

Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
NCN, wow up so early...

Jeannie, good to have you back. I'm glad you enjoyed your time altho it must have been really exhausting.

My cinema evening yesterday was fine. It's a shame we don't go out more often but that might change...

DH is sick with the flu and can't go to work for the next days. When he's ill he's out completely and can't do anything at all least of all move, poor boy.
DS's eyes are much better but he's staying with my grandparents nevertheless. I know how much I loved being with them so they can take their time and spoil him.

Tonight I need to go to a first aid course to get my instructor license updated so no relaxing planned for today.

breakfast: slice of bread with some kinda sausage
snack: some cookies
lunch: big bowl of salad + 3 chicken nuggets.

I already feel a scratching in my throat and hope DH didn't throw all his viruses onto me and DS.

Have a great day!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:29 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
My cinema evening yesterday was fine. It's a shame we don't go out more often but that might change...
Diana, what did you see? Lots of movies out now! And, of course, being a guy, I'm looking forward to the next James Bond movie.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:32 AM

Diana, that is why I am up early. My tummy was upset yesterday and today I have a little sore throat. I had planned to go with Mr. Va to exercise this morning, but I begged off. Not really sick, but just not up to it. I think I am going to lie down in a minute.

Jeannie, I am glad you are back. You can post your little pictures even though I started the thread.

Were the leaves pretty on the trail? My yard looks like a Fall scene. Mr. VA has picked up all the walnuts and chestnuts and has them in a box in the side yard.

Last edited by NCN; 11-06-2008 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: I may have been up, but I must have been asleep. LOL

Old 11-06-2008, 05:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Wow morning early birds!!!

Jeannie-welcome back.

NCN and Diana- get some rest and fight the bugs.

Yog/fruit/coffee. Going to lunch with a friend but I'll be good. Dinner leftover chicken orzo soup and salad.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:59 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Morning all! Great to see Jeannie back

Sorry to see so many with sore throats and stuff! get some ginger cut it in slices throw some in the water and boil it,add some sugar and drink it hot. great chinese medicine! Kills the sore throat

Coffee
yam that I made yesterday,
a little butter on it.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Diana, that is why I am up early. My tummy was upset yesterday and today I have a little sore throat. I had planned to go with Mr. Va to exercise this morning, but I begged off. Not really sick, but just not up to it. I think I am going to lie down in a minute.

Jeannie, I am glad you are back. You can post your little pictures even though I started the thread.

Were the leaves pretty on the trail? My yard looks like a Fall scene. Mr. VA has picked up all the walnuts and chestnuts and has them in a box in the side yard.
yes NCN, very beautiful.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:29 PM

Dinner will be chicken breast and corn on the cob.
Nite! Nite!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals