Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:12 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,630,698 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Steve, thanks so much for starting the journal yesterday. Hard to believe Christmas is one week away! We'll, be leaving for NJ on Tuesday so Christmas through New Year's I won't be around much. Please feel free to start the thread while I'm gone. I have been in a slump lately since I've started my new job and haven't done a work-out in a couple of weeks. Today I'm going to try and get back in the swing of things......coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 05:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,876,351 times
Morning Jeannie I'm so envious!!!! Can I hitch a ride?

It is hard to believe how fast this month is going.

Normal yog/fruit and coffee. Have to fill the refrig today as weather reports are not pretty.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie I'm so envious!!!! Can I hitch a ride?

It is hard to believe how fast this month is going.

Normal yog/fruit and coffee. Have to fill the refrig today as weather reports are not pretty.
Part of me is happy Judi, and the other part wants to stay home. Traveling takes a lot out of you. Maybe if we could fly it would be easier. Oh, and yes, I could pick you up on the way.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:14 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,957,004 times
Jeannie, if I miss you in the upcoming days, take care of yourself, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Breakfast was two breakfast tacos, vitamins, and a caffeine free Coke. I figure once I ween myself from the caffeine, I can hopefully drop the softdrink completely from a daily event. I refuse to drink diet soda because it tastes bad to me.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:45 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,671,522 times
Jeannie, I know what you mean about the traveling. Mr. VA always insisted going to his parents for Christmas. It was a point of contention. I wanted the children to be able to be home for Santa to come and then get to play with what they got. That is why I kept hoping for snow for Christmas. We spent very few Christmases at home when the children were young. I insist that our children spend their Christmas time at home. We may go see our daughter this year, or maybe not. There is some reason she invited us up this week. LOL She may have Christmas plans. When we go see her, we usually come back by our son's home. That makes a good little traveling break for us.

Rath, I had a couple of doctors appointments and did not make it to water exercises (It is really called range of motion but I refuse to be that old). One of the ladies said they discussed why it was so quiet and decided that it was because I was not there. They missed me. I am one of the younger people there. Our oldest is 85. There is a more active class right before mine, but I don't get up that early. I have done both classes, but you get wrinkled fingers staying in the water that long. Our pool is closed for repairs until New Year's Day. No wonder what I might get into during that time.

Coffee and milk
2 strawberry eggo waffles
banana

Judi, stay warm and stock that food really high. It is easier to eat right when you have the foods you like.

We are going to Olive Garden for lunch today, since Mr. VA is not working. I told him I would take him to lunch.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:55 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,876,351 times
NCN-that's so nice of you! Love their soup n salad.

Have to think what to get-thinking a big pot of beef/veg stew and maybe chicken cacciatore.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:25 AM

NCN, Christmas is going to be a little tricky this year. We are leaving the day before Christmas Eve and since Santa still comes to our home, the morning we leave we're all going to pile in the car and then I'm going to remember I have to walk the dog before we go. Hubby will take the kids with him to gas up the car and while he is gone, Santa will put all the presents under the tree and lock up the house. Then, when we return after Christmas, the presents will be waiting for the kids under the tree. Hope I can pull this one off.

a Taebo boot camp workout...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 12-17-2008, 08:38 AM

72,446 posts, read 18,218,819 times
Morning you guys! I need to go in a second,meeting my mom,haven't seen her for 2 weeks because of my cold! Today is my dad's second anniversary,she wants to go to the early morning mass,so I'd better go... see ya!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Morning you guys! I need to go in a second,meeting my mom,haven't seen her for 2 weeks because of my cold! Today is my dad's second anniversary,she wants to go to the early morning mass,so I'd better go... see ya!
Oh Izzy. I'll be thinking of you.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:37 AM

72,446 posts, read 18,218,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Oh Izzy. I'll be thinking of you.
thanks Jeannie,just came back from church,relaxing with mom had some coffee and breakfast with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals