Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2009, 11:56 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times

Advertisements

Good morning my still sleeping friends. Or not sleeping yet???

It's barely 8:00 a.m. and we're already up and around. It's been snowing for a while and we want to take the opportunity and take DS on a sleigh ride for the first time in his life. Hope it'll be fun but it has to get light faster.
My two men are having breakfast at the moment so I don't want to stay away much longer.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

Take care.
Diana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 04:45 AM

Default DS's first winter impressions

Our walk in the morning snow was fun. DS was excited and got wet all over in a few minutes. See pics attached.

piece of cake for breakfast
cabbage leaves stuffed with ground meat, along with potatoes and gravy
3 pieces of chocolate
Attached Thumbnails
Sunday's "early bird" food journal-dsc_0570.jpg   Sunday's "early bird" food journal-dsc_0585.jpg  

Old 01-04-2009, 04:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
Morning DiananIzzy,NCN,Jeannie,Steve.

Diana looked like he had a great time!!!

It's 36 below here so no playing in the snow!!!!

Last night was 2 cabbage rolls and salad. I'm going for my dress for the wedding tomorrow!!!!

Old 01-04-2009, 04:54 AM

Judi, brrrrrr. I'm glad it's not so cold over here. We were sweating when playing in the snow. Only when DS was wet through and through we needed to go home. But we only changed his clothes and he went into the garden again to build a snowman with his daddy.

Yippie, dress shopping. This is so exciting! I bet you look great and really hot. You've achieved sooooo much, wow!

Old 01-04-2009, 08:59 AM

72,496 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Good morning Lacey,Diana,Steve,Jeannie

Looks like fun! he really had a great time with the snow.I'd bet he wants to go back!

Going to my mom's. I think she got our cold. she could hardly talk. if she doesn't get better,I will take her to the doc.tomorrow

just having coffee first.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:50 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
I made chicken salad for lunch. We ate little bits on a Ritz. Mr. VA has gone to exercise. I could not get out of bed this morning, just too tired. So he wanted to know if I want to go exercise with him. NOOOOOOOOOOO! Our company left last night after a game of monopoly with our granddaughter. We had been to see "Marley and Me" Saturday afternoon then I made dinner. They got home about 2 A. M. I insisted they call me. Then we had a thunder storm at about 5 A. M.

Diana, Miguel is so cute. Makes you want to hug him. I got to hug my granddaughter a couple of times. We are still buddies although she is 13. I hope it always stays that way. Last time she came she had a friend with her and it just was not the same. We like to have her to ourselves. She went for a walk with Mr. VA when her mom and dad went out shopping for a minute. Her mom came back and said, "How did he get her to go for a walk?" Because he is Pepaw.

What color is the dress, Judi?

Old 01-04-2009, 03:32 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
NCN I'm thinking of mocha. I had a thought and researched the maker and they also have a place in NJ not far from my daughter. Was wndering if I should decide, order and have it shopped there as we hope to be there by Mar 11th (wedding the 28th) and possibly have alterations done there rather than us transporting it in the car! Something I have to look into.

Thinking copper accessories.

Glad you had a great visit and it's a good tired. Rest up.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NCN I'm thinking of mocha. I had a thought and researched the maker and they also have a place in NJ not far from my daughter. Was wndering if I should decide, order and have it shopped there as we hope to be there by Mar 11th (wedding the 28th) and possibly have alterations done there rather than us transporting it in the car! Something I have to look into.

Thinking copper accessories.

Glad you had a great visit and it's a good tired. Rest up.
That's a great combination of colors! It must be so exciting. I haven't had a dress made for me (except for the wedding dress I bought and got alterated) and I'm such a girlie girl that I like that kind of things!

NCN, I grew up very close to my grandparents and I can tell you that if you have a good connection to your grand daughter this might well never cease. I still visit them pretty often. Now with Miguel and they just love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals