Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 05:22 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,937 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I find it very hard to get back here after work wanting to come home and just jump into bed instead. Today, I'm home so catch up time with everything else. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Thursday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 05:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,881,236 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Diana,Lisa, Steve,OhioG.

Not too much exciting going on. Have a pedicure and manicure today and bringing my wedding shoes to choose colors. Hopefully my gown will be in next week.

We're going out to local Cheers tonight.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Dinner last night a couple slices of ham, spin. salad, fruit.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:51 AM
NCN

21,668 posts, read 25,680,315 times
Good morning ladies and gentlemen if any gentlemen come along.

Pedicure and manicure sounds like fun.

Jeannie, did you work last night?

2 strawberry muffins--had to add an extra point because I ate two.
coffee and milk
banana

Old 02-05-2009, 07:44 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,447,321 times
Good morning. I think the snow is done(for now). It's supposed to be in the 50's on Saturday. I can't wait.

Cereal with fruit.
Salad for lunch.
Flounder for dinner.

Still snacking on fruit.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:45 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,447,321 times
jeannie- Good morning.

Judi- It sounds like a fun day. Enjoy it.

NCN are you eating the WW muffins?

Old 02-05-2009, 07:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,881,236 times
Thanx NCN and Lisa-it's my special time for me.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:09 AM
NCN

21,668 posts, read 25,680,315 times
Lisa, no it is just Martha White strawberry muffins in the little packages that are around a dollar each and makes six muffins. I will pay for eating two later. Should be a big salad day. LOL How much snow did you end up with, Lisa? These muffins are cheaper at Dollar General if you have one near you.

Weight watchers points is the only diet that works for me. I am a moody eater and I can accommodate that with the points. I have stayed pretty much on it since February 1 and have agreed with myself that this is for a lifetime. The amazing thing to me is that I can eat more on the points diet than I do at other times that I lose nothing and I have lost 6 1/2 pounds since February 1. Of course 5 of those were the pounds I had gained back, so I am only down 1 1/2 pounds that are probably real.

For about a year I had tried to jump start and kept jump starting and getting weak and eating everything in sight. This is a more sane way to do it. I just decided to stop messing around.

Lacey, if anyone deserves me time, you do. Enjoy!

Last edited by NCN; 02-05-2009 at 08:23 AM..

Old 02-05-2009, 08:10 AM

72,458 posts, read 18,222,920 times
Morning everyone! getting cooler here,expecting rain for a few days!

Yes,Young Lisa,you can put a lemon in the water,it's another idea.. just water is good,taste funny for a few days but you'll get used to it. It's what I do right now when I get up.

Coffee,
3 white eggs scrabled,toasted wheet,grapes

Old 02-05-2009, 08:36 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,937 times
Oh, how I yearn for a manicure and pedicure......that sounds heavenly Judi. Actually my daughter's birthday is next week and she will be having a manicure/pedicure party along with a chocolate fondue fountain with fruits and marshmallows for dipping. I better stay far away from that though......

Kathy Smith step...

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and soymilk

Old 02-05-2009, 10:38 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,398,245 times
Jeannie, same goes here with wanting to jump into bed the second I get home. All this bad weather and both DH's and my work situation is getting me down. I'm moody, I sleep way to much and when I don't sleep I try to read as much as I can. Poor hubby, he's always in the way. I don't know myself anymore with these mood swings.
Can't wait for spring to arrive. At least today it wasn't so cold and grey. See, better weather and I have a much better mood.

Judi, manicure and pedicure sounds about perfect for me. This and a visit at the hair dresser would make my day I hope you have much fun with the wedding preparations!

NCN, congrats on the lost pounds. You go girl!

2 slices of w/w bread with a tad butter and some thin slices of yesterday's bratwurst
1 milk/chocolate pudding (4,5 oz)
1 slice of w/w bread with fried veggies
1 yogurt with poppy seeds
shared an apple muffin with DS

Now off to jump into the tub and watching a movie afterwards. Sent DH to his soccer team to have some quiet time this evening
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals