Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:17 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Hi all! Judi, great news! Lisa, I hope you feel better. I'm on my 3rd cold now for the season. Between my kids and kids at work, I'm doomed.

breakfast...

banana, blueberries

lunch...

salad with low fat dressing

dinner...

salad with low fat dressing
pasta with vodka sauce
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 10:16 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
I just got an e-mail from one of my swim friends that she has a doctors appointment tomorrow and won't be in the class. I e-mailed her back that I won't be there either. I am just taking it easy for another day. I haven't gotten really sick and I don't want to, so I am resting. I am really getting bored though. It is just so cold out there. Jeannie, just want you to know we are setting records with this cold weather. We are usually out mowing the lawn by now.

I ate lunch with the kitten. Patches disappeared and we hope she found another home. She was so pretty somebody probably invited her inside. I can't have the cats inside because I am allergic to them. I have cheese sticks I bought at Sam's and I microwaved a few. The microwave makes the cheese come out from the bread, so I ate that and threw out the bread part with a little cheese inside and Tigger ate those. It really confused him that they were warm. This animal is getting so tame that it just stayed and ate with me standing less than a foot away inside the dooor. Possums can be vicious, so I will be sure to keep the glass door between us.

I had broccoli with margarine for dinner. Mr. VA had tilapia too, but I just didn't want any. We had cantalope for our fruit. That cantalope was really good for a Winter cantalope.

Lisa, I hope you have a carbon dioxide detector in your home. You probably just need to be outside some. Take care everybody.

When I started in to wash the dishes, a possum was helping itself to a carton of yogurt I had thrown out to see if Tigger wanted it. It was so cute to see it with its nose down in the carton. The carton got stuck and it ran with it. Animals are so funny. It fell off then, so the baby possum should be fine.

Last edited by NCN; 03-03-2009 at 10:29 PM..

Old 03-04-2009, 12:34 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
NCN - that sounds so sweet. We don't have possums here but I guess it must have looked cute.

The dinner with my step aerobic ladies was fun! The Yugoslavian food was very delicious. I didn't want to have salad. We don't go out to eat a lot at the moment so I had the whole program:
deep-fried potatoe slices
some spicy rice
2 small pieces of liver with onion rings
half a pork roll stuffed with cream cheese and ham (the pork roll was baked in bread crumbs and also fried in lots of oil)
It was very yummie. One of the girls and I shared two meals so that the two of us could eat something from the other. However, it was way too much and I took half of the portion home. Now it's sitting in my fridge and waiting to be enjoyed for dinner tonight.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:44 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times
Diana, that all sounds delicious. I use to eat liver a lot as a kid and I love it. Haven't had it in years though.

QUOTE=miguel's mom;7725416]NCN - that sounds so sweet. We don't have possums here but I guess it must have looked cute.

The dinner with my step aerobic ladies was fun! The Yugoslavian food was very delicious. I didn't want to have salad. We don't go out to eat a lot at the moment so I had the whole program:
deep-fried potatoe slices
some spicy rice
2 small pieces of liver with onion rings
half a pork roll stuffed with cream cheese and ham (the pork roll was baked in bread crumbs and also fried in lots of oil)
It was very yummie. One of the girls and I shared two meals so that the two of us could eat something from the other. However, it was way too much and I took half of the portion home. Now it's sitting in my fridge and waiting to be enjoyed for dinner tonight.[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals