Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 04:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times

Advertisements

Good morning! This week is flying by and Memorial Day is almost here. I love the Summer months. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 05:09 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Hi Jeannie, I love the summer months too. I'm full of energy the whole day long b/c of the sunshine and it's so much fun to spend the days outside. Especially the weekends are always great. We spend a lot of time with friends having bbq's etc.

Nothing special planned for today.

half a slice of toast w/ cream cheese
1 cup of Italian style iced coffee (which is more milk with a little coffee than coffee itself)
1 slice of w/w bread with cheese
some jelly babies
small potatoes with ground meat stuffed into white cabbage
yogurt with marzipan and poppy seeds.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:13 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
Morning Jeannie, Diana,NCN,Izzy,Lisa.

Oh how I wish summer would come here!!! I'm tired of being cold.

NCN sounds like you and Mr. VA are really enjoying retirement.

Yog/fruit for breakfast.

Lunch-?

Dinner-hot roast pork sand on 1 slice wheat, spin salad.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:28 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Morning ladies!

Nice and cool and cloudy outside....less smog,going out for my exercise

Coffee first then coming back for my oat bran and soy milk

Old 05-13-2009, 11:03 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Before picking up Miguel I watered my flower beds and I tried to get rid of the moss in our lawn. Very exhausting work for my arms lol

Took a walk with DS and my grandma and we went to the playground.

Dinner was a piece of giabatta bread sprinkled with some olive oil, topped with tomatoe slices, herbs and cheese, baked in the oven.
Also had a piece of baguette with garlic butter.

Miguel is already in bed, the food for tomorrow is in the oven and I only need to pick up some things DS threw around the garden. Then early off to bed.

Have a great Wednesday (only 1 more day till we get the new furniture w00t w00t!)

Old 05-13-2009, 03:25 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
Lacey, it is our first week of both of us being retired and we are accusing each other of wearing the other out.

Today I had coffee and milk for breakfast. Washed a load of clothes, baked a cake and got ready for water range of motion class. Then we stayed for the Healthy You luncheon and ate while we learned about oral health. Everything but the dessert was healthy. Salad, slaw, broccoli with some kind of flavoring and I think there was spinach in the mixture too, roasted chicken, etc. It was delicious.

We came home and I took a nap while Mr. VA did his kitchen duty--his idea, not mine; but I was just too tired. We were planning to do some banking, but I dropped the jacket to my outfit in the shower water at the center and didn't want to go there with a tank top on. I am too old to just wear a tank top and no jacket.

We were also planning to go to church tonight, but I lost the program telling what time it starts, so we are getting a little rest while I vacuum and wash more clothing. We will try to do better next week.

I am trying to plan dinner which will be a kaiser roll and some kind of meat with sliced tomato and lettuce.

When we came back from vacation, we found four new kittens in our back yard. Their mother liked our dogloo as a shelter for them. They are so cute and lively. The one I like the best is grey and white. It looks like a picture of the cutest little kitten in a book. There are two tabbys and one has black with several different colors combined. That one has to be female and seems to be the runt. They are eating dry cat food with a little milk added. Mr. VA said we are limiting the cats to two and I told him to leave my kittens alone. They can stay as long as they want. I think they will leave naturally when it is time and he thinks they are here for good.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:28 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Have a great Wednesday (only 1 more day till we get the new furniture w00t w00t!)
Yeah Diana! Now thats exciting!!

Old 05-13-2009, 05:42 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,462,175 times
Hi all. I've been having a very hungry day. I had a western omelet with cheese for breakfast, pb&j for lunch, and leftover salad for dinner. Now I can't wait for light chocolate ice cream. Yum.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:44 AM

4 posts, read 2,382 times
Default Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals