Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,228 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Thursday is here and the weekend is just around the corner. No work today will be a major catch up day for me including cleaning, laundry, making dentist appts. for the kids, food shopping, emailing teachers for school progress reports, gymnastics, travel soccer try-outs registration and to top it off a baseball game this evening. I couldn't imagine getting everything done if I didn't have Thursdays off from work. As much as it sounds like complaining though...I love it! Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a happy Thursday everyone! Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 05-14-2009 at 05:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 06:12 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,896,708 times
Morning Jeannie-whew I'm exhausted just reading your schedule! Don't know how I juggled it all while working, kids,etc. But we do it.

NCN you are really into this retirement mode-LOL.

The "L" kitchen is closed today-it's a "Cheers" night.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

The "L" kitchen is closed today-it's a "Cheers" night.
Yeah!!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:37 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,709,156 times
Good morning ladies. Jeannie, I remember those days. You have two grown ones so you know how precious these days are.

Lacey, we are supposed to have Tuesdays and Thursdays off from the aquatic center. That is such a great place and we are making so many friends there. It seems that our friends list is totally changing. But when we have some reason to go into town, we go there too.

Here is my six point breakfast.

Coffee and milk
banana
sweet and salty Nature valley peanut bar

Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 AM

72,494 posts, read 18,237,198 times
Good morning ladies! I don't know how you all do it with so many things happening with kids and still be so peaceful! I sure need to learn more from you guys!

Coffee,scrambled eggs,toast,grapes

Old 05-14-2009, 10:24 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,645 times
Hey Ladies!

Wow, Jeannie, that sounds like a busy day! Keeping my fingers crossed that everthing goes well and you will have a nice game to watch this evening!

Judi, have fun at Cheers - what will you have??? Already any plans.

Izzy, how's your mom?

NCN, it is really true that retired people have even less free time than working people with kids etc. lol You have so much on your time table now. I do hope you and Mr. VA enjoy all this going on!

w00t w00t tomorrow I'll have a day off and the furniture company will bring our new pets for the living room We've been waiting since February and I do hope that we chose the right things. So there's a lot to do tomorrow when they have finished. Oh my, getting all those books into the right order on the new shelf... I guess I will still have some space left to shop on Amazon soon again hehe

DS is already in bed altho' he's still complaining about being in bed lol Anyhoo' I will only clean up the kitchen and make some pizzas for tonight (small ones that's why the "s" at the end of pizza lol).
Afterwards off to bed to relax and wait for DH to come home

Oops, I nearly forgot why we're here:
white wheat toast w/ cream cheese
1 small vanilla icecream
cabbage/ground meat lasagna
some jelly babies
piece of chocolate

dinner will probably be a bite of pizza.
Have a great day over there!

Old 05-14-2009, 11:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,896,708 times
Hi Diana-had a spanish omelet for lunch (out).

The place we go has a great Thurs. night fried wings-3 HUGE wings and cole slaw.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:00 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,645 times
Just had one of my mini pizzas topped with a creamy tomatoe sauce, tuna, salami and ham. Yummie.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,709,156 times
It is town hall meeting night. This is something we used to get to about once or twice a year. It really helps to go and get to know what is going on in the community. We used to have to drive through our one stop light, now our new city hall is just up the road from us. http://www.mineralspringsnc.com/town...n_progress.htm

Lunch was roast beef slices, green beans, tomato slices, cucumber slices and a Kaiser bun along with the normal coffee and milk.

Afternoon snack was a mini danish and coffee and milk

Now I am about to have a sandwich that I really should not eat, but I worked hard today repotting flowers for the front window.

Kaiser roll, lettuce, tomato, no onion tonight considering where we are going, either turkey, ham or roast beef slices. Mr. VA is having strawberry waffles--the last two. Coffee and milk, of course.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM

72,494 posts, read 18,237,198 times
Diana,my mom is ok,she loves to read,always reading.trying to get her to exercise a little more.
Actually got her to learn the computer,she has been going to a class for 8 weeks,it's good for her to learn it. now she can go into internet.
Went to Chipotle,nice restaurant
Chipotle: Gourmet Burritos and Tacos You get to choose and customize it. kind of interesting

Dinner

Mixed fruit and a potato
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals