Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 03:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning! After today a 3 day weekend from work. Looking forward to that. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Thursday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 04:43 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Diana,Izzy,Kisa, DigMom,Painter.

Oh DM-you have had such a horrid year and for this to happen now I feel so bad for you. There is a "shingle vaccination" and I'm thinking of getting it. My doc told me it has to be ordered as it's in demand.

Went out last night and had a little popcorn and pork sandwich.

This morning-yog/fruit.

For dinner I'm making a pulled pork (it's in the oven already), homemade potato salad (with all low fat mayo,etc).

My new jeans-3 weeks ago-are a little big!

Old 05-28-2009, 05:03 AM

Judi, that is great!

Bodies in Motion and Body Sculpt this morning...

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and soymilk
water with lemons
supplements

Old 05-28-2009, 06:32 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning ladies,

Judi- Woo hoo loose jeans. I love it. Just don't disappear on us.

Welcome to our new members Dogmom and Painter.
Dogmom I am so sorry to hear about the pain you are in. Take care of yourself. As far as your weight these wonderful ladies will help you stay on track. I also find it best to write everthing down. I started doing that about 4 months ago and I am at my goal weight but as soon as I stop writing down my calories I start to inch up. Good luck.

Well yesterday was a bad food day because we were out of the house for 24 hours so we ate on the fly. Hot dogs and beans for lunch which was bad enough and then we had grilled Italian sausage for dinner. But at least we didn't have ice cream last night because we had no way to keep it frozen, lol.

This morning so far I had 2 cups of black coffee and 2 homemade low fat whole wheat blueberry, banana, and strawberry muffins. I had some extra fruit that had to be used.

Grocery shopping today so I should get back on track.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:07 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Good morning everyone!

Wow! loose jeans,woo hooo!!

I feel a little loose too,but need to work on that more!

I never heard of shingles thanks for the info. It must hurt a lot just by reading

I having two hard boiled eggs,one without the white;
grapefruit

will come back later

Old 05-28-2009, 08:52 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Good morning ladies. I am getting off to a good start today. I have been working on a plan, so keep watch and see if I am able to pull it off. Judi, you are a good diet model.

Coffee and milk
banana
lemon mini danish

Lunch will be one serving of meat and vegetables.
Dinner will be one serving of meat and vegetables.

Snack before bed will be an apple.

I will see you tomorrow. Doing the telephone thing again today. My doctor and I are still doing telephone tag. I am getting close to stopping by her office. LOL

Old 05-28-2009, 10:49 AM

lunch...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 05-28-2009, 11:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
NCN you spoke to soon friend. We went out for lunch and I had 2 chicken enchiladas and black beans and am stuffed and feel guilty!

Old 05-28-2009, 12:45 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Diana,Izzy,Kisa, DigMom,Painter.

Oh DM-you have had such a horrid year and for this to happen now I feel so bad for you. There is a "shingle vaccination" and I'm thinking of getting it. My doc told me it has to be ordered as it's in demand.

Went out last night and had a little popcorn and pork sandwich.

This morning-yog/fruit.

For dinner I'm making a pulled pork (it's in the oven already), homemade potato salad (with all low fat mayo,etc).

My new jeans-3 weeks ago-are a little big!
Hooray for too big jeans! You should get the vaccination..too late for me now but the dr said it should be another 40 years before I get it again, lol..

Old 05-28-2009, 12:47 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NCN you spoke to soon friend. We went out for lunch and I had 2 chicken enchiladas and black beans and am stuffed and feel guilty!
sounds good to me, but I totally understand, I love Mexican food..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals