Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2009, 04:15 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,280 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, my 10 year old joined the community swim team for the first time. She has only taken a few swim lessons back in NJ but never competitively. Last night was their first meet and she was scared to go. Gave her a little push and when we got there finally, they had forgot to put her in any of the races. Luckily, they were able to squeeze her in to 3 of them, her first race being back stroke, 10 year old boys. Well, let me tell you, 2nd place felt pretty good for her after that. Think shes going to like swimming. So, whats on your schedule for today? Today work, then tonight my son has his award ceremony for baseball. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 05:11 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,790,065 times
Wow Jeannie that is awesome!

Morning friends.

Very foggy and dark here. We had rain yesterday morning-very fast and heavy but at least it was rain.

Dinner last night was so good it's an encore night.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-1% cott cheese, pineapple salsa.

Happy Weds all.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:42 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,529,817 times
Good morning ladies. We are going to the early more difficult exercise class this morning and stay for the range of motion too as the doctor suggested. I am not getting enough exercise. Then it will be the weight room. Jeannie, if you are just getting rain, you are so lucky. Our storms got here last night. I think we may have had a little hail. It woke me up at about 1:15 this morning pelting against our bedroom window. Wet dreary morning.

Kings Mountain had a tornado. The weather usually comes East from there to here. Thankfully for us and not too good for Columbia, it went South this time. I-85 was blocked with downed trees. I bet that was a mess.

Coffee and milk-large double stuff
2 Special K Strawberry waffles--not as good as eggo.
banana

Tell your daughter to "Go girl."

Old 06-17-2009, 08:13 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,433,521 times
Morning ladies, Well this ole gal is back working on a construction site of sorts, lol, with the heat hitting 101 degrees yesterday I sweated off another pound. Does this mean I will lose 7 this week?? Oh to dream - huh? I'll tell you that I am to dang old to be in this heat now! Had a salad and a slice of pizza for dinner at 8:30 last night, bad I know.

Jeannie, That is wonderful for your daughter, so proud of her! My dd did Karate, twirling, basketball, softball and finished out with Shot Put of all things. Now she is grown and I dont know who misses the sports more!

Well it is getting late and I am being summoned to the job site--later

Old 06-17-2009, 08:48 AM

72,339 posts, read 18,161,780 times
Good morning healthy people!

Good for you Jeannie! Your daughter now has confidence to swim!

No rain here,it's inching up to the 80's which eventually creap up to the 90's next month. It will be too smoggy and stuffy,not looking forward to that.

Coffee and Scrambled eggs. No bread,pasta or rice,losing another 3 pounds. Going out to exercise!

Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM

Thanks everyone. I kind of knew all she would have to do was get a little taste of competitive sports and she just may like it. I use to love sports and was hoping my daughter would too.

lunch...

watermelon 1 point
vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grape-nuts 4 points

NCN, I'm having no success with weight loss lately so I'm going back to points. Hopefully this will help.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:30 PM

dinner...

thin crust store bought pizza (9 pts.)

popcorn (2 pts.)

Now, if I can stay out of the kitchen for the rest of the night, I will stay within my point range.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 AM

Good morning! If someone could possibly get today's thread started I would greatly appreciate it! Have a great day Jeannie

Old 06-25-2009, 05:45 AM

2,339 posts, read 4,389,620 times
OMG! I love that little coffee animation thingy!!! How cute! I LOVE coffee....mmmm...I think I'll go get some now. Yum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals