Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 04:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,625,629 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Nice to see so many new faces here. Today is work and then a nice 3 day weekend. My in-laws will be arriving tonight for my son's first football game tomorrow. Its really nice to have family come down and good for the kids. So, whats on everyone's schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
Happy Friday holiday weekend all and hey there Shellz-welcome!!

We went out last night and I had a pulled pork sandwich-yum.

Will be packing this weekend-so hyper, so ready. Our wonderful daughter with all she has to do (6 kids, runs hub's business) has joined the local First Aid squad and is going to be taking EMT courses. Where she finds the time I'll never know.

Breakfast-the usual.
Lunch-maybe tomato soup.
Dinner-Mr. L will be picking up a nice NY strip, so corn and baked beans.

Izzy hope you feel better today.

Jeannie how wonderful that they're coming down-means lots to the kids.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,680,218 times
Good morning jounal people.

Jeannies........what he deall with raw sugar and soymilk. I notice you post this every day.

Yes Welcome Shellz bellz. Love your name btw.

Lacey.........thats this generation. Talking to my neice who has 3 kids ans she works 3 jobs plus all the trimming.
I remember those days though. I worked 2 jobs at one time plus everything else. I also worked the mid night shift which means my sleep was not straight through for 10 years. Looking back...I can't believe how I did what I did but I also feel I missed much by being busy every moment of the day and night.
I know I"m a busy lady now but this is all fun stuff and I'm having the time of my life.
I also want o spend quality time with my loved ones. That is what I missed when my girls were younger cuz I was running from job to job or trying to catch some sleep.
We did fine till bill had the brain tumor then his job was on hold for 2 years of hell where everything went wrong. We had just moved into a home where my mortgage we higher than our first house......3x's. But thank the lord..........we were able to hang on to it.
Happy packing lacey

Today I will have
Breakfast......2 WW toast, 2 strips of turkey bacon and 1 cup of rasberries.
Lunch prolly soup
Snack WW bar
Dinner........London broil au jus, baked potatos, fresh steamed broccli and we are having company so I will pick something up for dessert. My friend says she will make a peach pie.......She likes to do this to me

TGIF........

Old 09-04-2009, 08:16 AM

72,427 posts, read 18,210,652 times
Happy Long Weekend and the last Friday of Summer!

Welcome Shellz bellz!

Thanks Lacey,I feel better today!

Coffee and some wheat pancakes with nuts and berries.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:21 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Good morning. Guess I missed something yesterday. Welcome everybody. I am still trying to figure why my computer is so slow lately. It makes me want to do something else. Maybe that is good, because I stay on here too much.

Jeannie, have a fun weekend. I am so glad your relatives will come visit. Your children have great grandparents. We need to do that more often ourselves, but I hate to break up the routine. Both our children are so into everything and we are into the aquatic center crowd. Mr. VA is there now and I will be starting back next Wednesday. I am going to make my reappearance at the healthy you luncheon. Foot is all wrapped up today and feels fine.

Coffee and milk
scrambled eggs
end piece of bread toast

I will have another cup of coffee and a banana while I watch Quacker Factory at 11 A. M. I love Quacker Factory Clothes. They are fun.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:07 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,547,819 times
Good morning ladies...and welcome Shellz!!!

Well...I just lost my entire post and will start over...I hate it when that happens!!

Jeannie...enjoy the game...bet your son is glad grandma & grandpa will be there!

Izzy...glad you're feeling better today...don't overdo today!

Miss Lacey...your daughter sounds wonderful, and I know your are proud! It doesn't surprise me that she can juggle everything...sometimes those with bigger families are more organized! She sounds like an awesome lady! And happy packing!!

elizamary...how is your husband now...I hope he is fully recovered! And btw, you breakfast sounds yummy! mmmm

NCN...glad to hear the foot is doing better!

For my breakfast...

My usual cup of coffee w/Fr. Vanilla Creamer
1 LaTortilla Factory whole wheat tortilla (1pt.) covered with
2 TBS Fat Free Cream Cheese (1pt.)
1 slice 2% Pepperjack Cheese (1pt.)
Lite Deli Turkey (1 pt.) all rolled together and sliced...this was too much...I couldn't even eat the whole thing! I saved the other half for a snack!

Have a great day...

Later...

Old 09-04-2009, 10:56 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
I am so impressed when I hear the food you eat on WW.

Talked Mr. L into leaving Sunday and I finished packing most everything.

Lunch-I made egg salad w/low fat Hellman's.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
I am so impressed when I hear the food you eat on WW.

Talked Mr. L into leaving Sunday and I finished packing most everything.

Lunch-I made egg salad w/low fat Hellman's.
Yay on leaving on Sunday!!

I love egg salad...mmm! I need to make some now...you always give me such great ideas!

Old 09-04-2009, 02:24 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Magnolia, AR (pop. 11154)
Magnolia, NJ (pop. 4334)
Magnolia, MS (pop. 2091)
Magnolia, TX (pop. 1247)
Magnolia, NC (pop. 983)
Magnolia, OH (pop. 925)
Magnolia, WI (pop. 847)
Magnolia, IL (pop. 274)
Magnolia, DE (pop. 246)
Magnolia, MN (pop. 210)
Magnolia, IA (pop. 191)
Who would have thought the United States would have this many towns named Magnolia?

Old 09-04-2009, 02:47 PM

Hubby and I went grocery shopping and stopped in at a little "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurant. So we ordered a:

breakfast burrito and split that, and called it lunch. (? pts)
12 Tortilla Chips (3 pts.)
Starbucks Black Iced Tea/no sweetner, no water added.

Lisa...I bought a few Plouts at the store...OMGosh...I just ate one and they are delish!

I think dinner will be 1/2 of a Subway Sandwich...we always get Black Forest Ham with lots of veggies added.

Have a great afternoon...

Later...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals