Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 05:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yesterday was busy so going to try and keep it low-keyed today. I may hit the gym this afternoon and then some things around the house. Also getting the kids situated with school. I like to go on the school website to find out what they are suppose to be doing. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Sunday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 06:56 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning ladies.

jeannie- Congrats to your daughter.

Judi- Enjoy the good food. You deserve it and you know you will be right back on track when you get home. Enjoy your time with your family. No worries.

aiangel- I love corn dogs but haven't had them in years. Good luck with all the jelly making. If you ever feel the need to get rid of extra jelly you know wher I am, lol.

We made it to the RV show yesterday which unfortunately turned out to be a huge disappointment. We are looking for something smaller and everything there was huge. Out of at least 80 RV's we only looked at 3. Don't they think people want smaller? It looks like the "Mcmansion" mentality had spilled over into the RV world.

We were bad and did stop at Dunkin Donuts. The only saving grace in that is the donuts got smaller. I swear they shrunk and they got more expensive.

I have to go grocery shopping today and that is my big highlight, seriously.

Breakfast- Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.

Lunch- Lentil soup.

Dinner- I am craving cheese and crackers so that might be dinner or I will try a new recipe for zucchini/carrot burgers. I'm still up in the air.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:14 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Happy Sunday everyone!

YL I do see those donuts getting smaller I think the makers want to reserve. I just have a bite of it.feels good! Lentil soup is good,you don't need to soak those.

Just having a cup of grean tea and oatmeal with a banana.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:36 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk

water with lemons throughout the day
supplements

Old 09-13-2009, 09:45 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Morning ladies-made a Dunkin Donut trip this morn for 2 doz donuts for the kids-most are gone already.

I had a bialy w/Smart Balance.

Just finished making a huge pot of gravy, meatballs and sausage for tomorrow. Tonight is Chinese take-out.

Enjoy your day all!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:30 AM

656 posts, read 1,309,712 times
good morning

sorry to hear about your R.V. trip Lisa
coffee with my usual french vanilla cream this morning

I am feeling like i want to have a cheat day today I am craving carbs....we'll see!!

Lacy..chinese food sounds great right now. enjoy it for both of us please
everyone have a great day

Old 09-13-2009, 10:40 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Good morning everyone. I slept in this morning. It was raining and I was so tired.

Am thinking our baseball game will be rained out today...

You guys are inspiring me. I was really hungry this morning and thought about making eggs, bacon, gravy and biscuits.....but.....I had a bowl of oatmeal and a small glass of milk.

I may eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat with milk for lunch...

Upped my water intake yesterday as well.

thanks yall for being such an inspiration already

Old 09-13-2009, 03:32 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
morning -
yogurt, 1 glass of water

no mid morning snack...at church for 3 hours

lunch -
steamed beans with pieces of chipolte chicken

mid afternoon
skinny cow

beans and hamhock for dinner. DH is cooking it since I have never made it. Maybe because I didn't grow up in the south...who knows. lol

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:41 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Minstrone Soup in the evening,good nite!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:56 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
well, dh jinxed me and wanted bacon, eggs and biscuits for lunch so that is what I fixed. I did limit myself to a couple spoonfuls eggs, 1 slice bacon and 1/2 biscuit and chocolate milk,,,I know...

For dinner we were at the ballgame 2 of them. Early I had a tomato sandwich....after the games we went out to eat and I had a bowl of broccoli soup....

sons team won both games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals