Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:39 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,629,138 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Now that Fall is approaching, it seems to be harder for me to get moving in the morning. It is a beautiful time of year in NC. Off to work, then plans are some cardio tonight during daughter's swimming practice. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 09-16-2009 at 05:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 05:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Morning Jeannie and all who follow.

Just coffee sofar-only one left to get up and out to school-they start so early with HS here. Last one out is in 4th so school starts at 9.

Not sure about breakfast/lunch and boy I so miss my yog and fruit but by next week will be back on it.

Going out to dinner tonight with our grandson and his girl.

Visited the ocean yesterday and it was mesmerizing-miss it so much.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,659 times
Hello Jeannie and Judi.

Just a quick check in before the next meeting lol
I'm quite a busy bee these days. Yesterday I went with my granny to visit my grandpa who's in the hospital. I hope it's nothing serious (his legs hurt) and that he'll be out again in no time.

Afterwards, putting DS to bed and off to step aerobic classes. Now I feel that I haven't had proper exercises in weeks. You just can't compare a bike tour or jogging to muscle exercises. That's why I want to do a little bit more again.

Nothing planned for today so far. My mil is going to pick up DS today so I have a little time for cleaning up at home.

Breakfast: 1 w/w bun with chicken salad
Snack: a little pice of pyramid cake (the dictionary also says "baumkuchen"?!?!)
Lunch: a few spirelle with tomatoe sauce and a slice of fried sausage
Snack: 1 yogurt
Dinner: hm, don't know yet.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:07 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,430,297 times
Good morning ladies. It is really raining out today so I think I am house bound. Yuk!

I have lots of leftovers from last night so:

Lunch will be 1/2 baked potato, corn and salad.

Dinner- I'm thinking of steak fajitas from the leftover steak.

So far coffee and soon I will add fruit and some yogurt.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:20 AM

72,440 posts, read 18,216,305 times
Good morning everyone!

Jeannie,our weather here is still warm,has cooled down at night,we are still in the 80's,haven't seen rain yet, remember the song" it never rains in California"

Diana, Sending your grandpa best wishes!

I am going to San Mateo,about 40 min from S.F tomorrow morning,will be visiting some high school friends. We all went to high school in Hawaii. Some of us live in this area. I haven't seen them since high school! So it should be fun!
coming back Friday in the evening,so I am not taking my laptop.

Coffee and scrambled eggs with half a toast

Just read how to cut 100 calories:

Ditch the pop-tart for a slice high fiber toast with strawberry jam.

Here is the rest:
http://liujiaoourhealth.blogspot.com/2009/02/78-ways-to-cut-100-calories.html (broken link)

Last edited by VillageLife; 09-16-2009 at 08:50 AM..

Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,676,108 times
Good mroning ladies....

It is once again muggy and raining here...

For breakfast I had a cup of coffee and a bowl of Cheerios!

Lunch will be left over salad and lasayna

Hmm, have not figured out dinner yet!

Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Hi again all-it's dark and dreary here too and same for tomorrow.

Breakfast bowl of grits topped with a poached egg and 2 slices of delicious crusty buttered rye toast! Maybe I'm jump starting my body to lose more cause I've plateaued.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:03 AM

656 posts, read 1,310,966 times
Morning

so far coffee and french vanilla cream. today I am gonna be pretty good cause i work the early shift. I'm going off the low carb deal i just can't do it!! I hate myself for this but i need the carbs lol anyway i am working out like 4 days a week so if I maintain where i am then it's cool if i loose then that's cool too! i just want to be healthier.

Lisa it sounds like you have amazing self control...cause when i'm locked inside all i want to do is EAT!!
have a good day all!!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:26 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,549,136 times
Good morning everyone...

So far I've had my coffee with soymilk and sugar in the raw...this is really a change for me Jeannie! It's been French Vanilla creamer for so many years!
I also had a Light Yoplait Yogurt.

Judi...enjoy dinner with your grandson.

Shannon...I don't blame you for going off the low carb thing...I had a hard time sticking to it also...I think the trick is to just try to eat healthy and not overdo the carbs.

Lisa & aiangel...send some of your rain this way...it's supposed to get up to 100 here today in the IE.

Diana...hope grandpa is home soon...enjoy your free time today!

Izzy...have a great time meeting up with your friends from HS.

Have a good day everyone...I'll check back...

Later...

Old 09-16-2009, 04:04 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,549,136 times
Here is my lunch...

Chipotle Mexican Grill...

1 soft Chicken Taco...and as well as I can figure out, it's about 4-5 pts.
12 tortilla chips (3pts)
Bottled Water

Have a great evening everyone...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals