U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 04:51 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,137,896 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Hopefully tonight's game will be more exciting then the one I watched yesterday. After the last Denver touchdown I went to bed. Tonight will be Brett Favre and the Vikings against his old team the Packers. Humm....what do you think Judi? so, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Monday! Jeannie
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 06:24 AM

13,567 posts, read 4,998,041 times
Hello Jeannie and all those who follow! I hope you all spent a great weekend.

After quite a grey and stormy weekend over here I'm back on track again. It's been a relaxing weekend and I can't wait for the next after-lunch-nap on Sat

Breakfast (9.00) 1 slice of w/w bread with a slice of Maasdamer cheese
Snack (9:30) 1 chocolate cookie
Lunch (12:00) pasta with tomatoe sauce
Dinner: not sure yet.

Have a great start into the new Fall week!
Diana

Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 AM

28,227 posts, read 20,667,640 times
Good morning Heannie,Diana and all to follow.

Jeannie I've always been a Favre fan (not a Vikes fan at all) but now that has to change. He has brought lots of excitement to the fans here.

Had a wonderful, fun time here with friends yesterday and dinner was delicious.

Breakfast will be the norm.
Lunch-salad and cott. ch.
Dinner-pasta and gravy. (Have LOTS of it to freeze).

Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,137,896 times
Good morning Diana!

breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries

water with lemons throughout the day
supplements

Have a great day everyone.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 AM

70,045 posts, read 17,280,923 times
Good moring Busy Monday ladies!

Woke up early,having some herbal tea and later with 2 egg whites on wheat toast with some strawberries and blueberries.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:59 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,272,348 times
Good morning everyone....it's still raining here, looks like another week of the stuff...sigh

I am a Favre fan to the hilt! Tonight's game is going to be hard hitting, after the quarterback type of game. There is much that still needs to be worked out and I do believe this night will do the trick....

Am still recouping from the long day yesterday. Tired and wrung out!

No bk yet, just coffee

lunch will be pimento cheese on whole wheat

dinner will be home made chili as it is meeting night..I always have easy fixings on meeting night and the first Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each month is meeting night...

Hope you all have great day today.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:59 AM

591 posts, read 614,350 times
GOOD MORNING ALL YOU EARLY LADIES. HAPPY MONDAY. I WAS OUT OF TOWN YESTERDAY... HAD ONLY 2 MEALS. PRETTY GOOD EATING.

Breakfast. 4 carb wheat tortilla, cheese (fat free) cottage cheese, and
small apple.

Lunch Out with somefriends. hope to have a salad bar.

Dinner. Pork roast, salad, veg, coffee (decaf)

Old 10-05-2009, 01:03 PM

13,567 posts, read 4,998,041 times
Good evening girls.
Rain finally found its way to the middle east of Germany. The sun was shining all day long and as soon as it vanished the ugly wet stuff came ugh...

Dinner: 2 pieces of steamed cauliflower / 4 slices of French baguette stuffed with herb butter / 4 slices salami / 2 small antipasti pepperoni stuffed with cream cheese.

It's only 8 p.m. and I'm ready for bed. Off in a second. Hopefully DS will stay dry tonight. What a fight this is to get him dry during nights. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work so much or would have more time during the day for him...

G'night girls!

Old 10-05-2009, 05:08 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,397,713 times
Hi everyone...sounds like y'all are busy!

No, Izzy...didn't see or hear the jets from the air show...we are about 75 miles N of San Diego. We do hear and see them when the Blue Angels are at nearby March Air Reserve Base though! Love air shows!

Yesterday was a good day as far as eating healthy, but I seem to be at a plateau right now...it's a yo-yo with this one pound!

Today I was out and grabbed a Breakfast Jack from Jack in the Box...not the best choice, but I guess it was better than a croissant!

Lunch was a turkey sandwich.

Not sure about dinner, but it will be some sort of Pasta.

Have a great evening everyone!

Old 10-05-2009, 05:47 PM

4,358 posts, read 8,840,216 times
Jeannie -
I was in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Tulsa when the Denver/Dallas game was on. Our plane was connecting to Dallas after Tulsa, so there was much commotion in the gate area with Denver and Dallas fans getting on the plane.
I am a college football fan, so I wasn't cheering either way. Go OU...ha ha

Anyways I am back and birthday parties were fun. I will have to post a picture of the three of us me, mother and grandmother, when I get it loaded on computer.

breakfast=
nutri-system apple cinnamon oatmeal

mid-morning =
yogurt and a small banana

lunch =
Smart One - pasta primavera (5 points)

Dinner -
I think I will have salad

Bad news - I gained a pound in Denver. Ate a hot dog one day and cake for the birthday parties.
Have to get back on track.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals