Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 04:16 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I know I should not complain about 50 degree weather when Judi is already seeing the white stuff but...after today, sunny in the high 70's, we'll be seeing days in the 50's for the rest of the week in NC. The nice thing about living here is the weather can change in a heartbeat. We could have 70 degrees on Christmas morning. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......have a very happy Tuesday all! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 04:32 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Morning all.

Jeannie that is a big change for you-here it's a way of life.

Say hope NCN's okay she hasn't been here lately.

Breakfast will be the usual.
Lunch-not sure as I have nails and a pedicure at 10.
Dinner-bar-b-cued pulled pork sandwich, corn, salad.

Happy day all.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all.

Jeannie that is a big change for you-here it's a way of life.

Say hope NCN's okay she hasn't been here lately.

Breakfast will be the usual.
Lunch-not sure as I have nails and a pedicure at 10.
Dinner-bar-b-cued pulled pork sandwich, corn, salad.

Happy day all.
I think she is okay Judi, got a couple of emails recently from her. Judi, enjoy that pedicure. I am needing one really bad.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:15 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Good morning girls!

It's getting colder over here too. Only 48°F in the mornings. And it's been windy/stormy for days which is not really good for my head

My evening out with the step aerobic ladies was great and today I have to torture them for eating so much yesterday I guess they're going to hate me tonight I do need to do an easy step choreography and afterwards shock them with hard ab work

I've been good today, so far now sweets
1 white wheat bun with ham salad
lunch: spaghetti w/ fresh tomatoe sauce and a piece of salmon fillet

Have a great Tuesday all!

Old 10-13-2009, 07:25 AM

591 posts, read 664,160 times
Good morning Miguel's mom. Sorry about the colder weather. Hope you warm up a bit.

Lacey, hope you have a good day today.

Jeannie, thoughs 70's are nice, sometimes the lower temps puts you in the mood for the holidays.

We are suppose to get rain, but it always miss's us. Stay warm.

Breakfast. Yogart and fruit

lunch. wheat tortilla, wrap

dinner. tenderloin, salad, veggies.

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES

Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Good morning ladies!

It's 63 degrees right now,it was cold last night,had to add another blanket,can't believe it's snowing in your area! Suppose to rain,which is in some areas. Did not see any drops yet.

I think NCN is taking a little break..

Having some coffee and getting out for a walk.

Oh! rain just started. I am in the lower flat areas,so there are no mudslides. I hope the mountains will be ok.

Last edited by VillageLife; 10-13-2009 at 08:37 AM..

Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,821 times
Good morning ladies...

YAY...we got some sprinkles this morning! Our weather has changed radically the past week...yesterday's high was 65 degrees, but they say it's supposed to be up to the 90's by Thursday...only in California!!

I never got back here yesterday as I was out and about...ended up having a bowl of homemade chicken soup at my sisters, and then dh made me 1/2 of a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner when I got home!

Izzy...haven't added an extra blanket yet, but I did put on my flannel pajamas last night!

Diana...48 is pretty chilly...are you an aerobics instructor?

Lacey...enjoy your pedicure...and stay warm!

Jeannie...your weather sounds about like ours...you never know what to expect!

Ladybee...have a good day!

So far this morning I've only had my coffee...

Old 10-13-2009, 11:03 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Okay, just a quick check in before going to torture my girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybee View Post
Good morning Miguel's mom. Sorry about the colder weather. Hope you warm up a bit.

lunch. wheat tortilla, wrap
No chance of getting warmer over here Went outside with DS to fly his kite but it didn't work as my friend and her baby labrador went with us and he found the tail of the kite very interesting well, till he tore it off
I'm still shivering from the cold - I even had to get some gloves!!! - and I need to walk to the gym in about 5 mins...

BTW this tortilla wrap sounds delicious!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Good morning ladies!

It's 63 degrees right now,it was cold last night,had to add another blanket,can't believe it's snowing in your area! Suppose to rain,which is in some areas. Did not see any drops yet.
Izzy, I always use DH's blanket when he's gone during the week. It's only 59°F in our bed room and I already took out the grain pillows to heat them in the microwave for my icy feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Diana...48 is pretty chilly...are you an aerobics instructor?
Yes but only for step aerobics. I quit regular aerobic mixed with Tae Bo right after I got back from the baby break.

Dinner: 2 slices of white wheat baguette with garlic butter, 2 slices of salami and 2 anti pasti peppers stuffed with cream cheese
Desser: shared some pyramid cake with DS

Take care all and have a great day. It's already 7 p.m. so I'm nearly fit for bed

Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,821 times
It's almost time for lunch...I'm not hungry yet though because around 9:00 I popped 1/2 of a Shwanns microwavable baked potato in and had that...it just sounded good!

Good night Diana...sleep well!

Old 10-13-2009, 12:16 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Diana keep warm-that's a cool bedroom.

Lunch was chciken salad I picked up at the market.

Weather for the next few is ominous My nail girl is as ready as me to hit the road for sunny and warm places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals