Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2009, 04:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,868,832 times

Advertisements

Good morning all-hope and know Jeannie's enjoying her time with her boys.

Last night's Thanksgiving feast was so good and I didn't pig out but ate well and it will be a repeat today.

Also minimally decorated and done. Too much work for just 2 of us with no kids to enjoy.

Breakfast-will be yog/fruit

Lunch-cottage cheese and avocado

Happy Sunday all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 07:13 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,283 times
Good morning Judi! Yes, the boys finally arrived at 8:15 last night and off to the Outback for a late dinner. I had the salmon, plain sweet potato and a house sald with Thousand Island dressing. Surprisingly I was pretty good. Kept my hands off the bread. The boys look great. My younger ones are so happy to have their big brothers back in the house. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far. Going to make french toast for the kids...

Old 11-29-2009, 07:47 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,682,358 times
Morning Lacey and jeannie

Lacey........I wish I had your control. I pigged out and paid for it last night. I got to stop this.

Decorating almost finished. We don't do near as much as when we were in our home in Philly but still it's enough. Also, we heaved a lot before we moved and I think we still have too much. Hate to think of what it would be like if we brought all that with us. Probably could of decorated not only our home but all the other homes as well. LOL

Jeannie......you too.........both of you put me to shame.
Okay...today I will be good.

Break.....toast and strawberries.

Lunch soup.....No creams soups or high calorie. Just some kind of tomatoe base with veggies or chicken noodle low fat.

Dinner will be white meat turkey a dot of gravy and veggies.
I have stuffing and potats for DH along with a scrumptous pumpkin pie my friend made. OMG.......to die for and I didn't think I liked pumpkin. None for me today though.
Today is a new day.......a new begining. had my fun and now I'm still going to have fun but love myself too.

Happy sunday

Old 11-29-2009, 08:08 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,283 times
Eliza, don't let me fool you. I have plenty of days where I eat way too much or at least, the wrong foods. Please don't beat yourself up, just put those day behind you when it happens and just move on. Thats what I do. Judi, on the other hand is one in a million. She is amazing.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,682,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Eliza, don't let me fool you. I have plenty of days where I eat way too much or at least, the wrong foods. Please don't beat yourself up, just put those day behind you when it happens and just move on. Thats what I do. Judi, on the other hand is one in a million. She is amazing.
Okay and thanks.........just what i will do.

And you are right about judi. HOly smokes. She cooks up a storm and manages to behave while loosing more and more weight.

I need this thead more than ever now. Thanks for being there.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:33 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,213,051 times
Good morning Ladies! Glad to see everyone pigging out for a change! we need that,don't we!

My relatives have all left,feels quiet now..missing them though.

I am still not very hungry,just been having yogurt,cereal and stuff,that's what I am having cereal, later I shall see.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,868,832 times
Hey all-I am no saint! I just never want to go back to what I did to myself after this move-I feel too good. I had a little of everything last night and didn't make white mashed. I try to replace stuff with low fat substitutes. It's funny but I don't miss much like I thought I would. The trick is to treat yourself every once in awhile-we are worth it.

EM it could've been the pumpkin that triggered your attack last night.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:36 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,658,782 times
Good evening and good to see everybody alive and well.

Elizamary, get rid of the guilt. It only makes you want to eat more. When I overeat, I just enjoy and say, "Tomorrow is another day." I haven't even been bothering this week. Going to the funeral Friday was a wakeup call for me. I remember my friend telling me she was not giving up her Little Debbie's like her daughter was trying to get her to. She had a heart attack. Her daughter was standing there slim and absolutely beautiful. I have never seen her or her husband look better. Yes, ladies, you and my niece are an inspiration. It is our life and we choose how we live it. We have even decided not to be bad for vacation.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:51 PM

72,434 posts, read 18,213,051 times
Eliza,just relax! the more you think about it the more stressed out you will be!

Take it easy,NCN.

At noon,I went to a Deli,had a steak sandwich and coffee

Tonight just had a yogurt,I am starting to feel better,not as full. I think it just takes time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals