Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2009, 03:00 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,642,587 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Off today from work and some on-line Christmas shopping in my future. Lisa, none of us here are any different from you. Seems like you have a lot on your plate lately. Just keep chugging along like the rest of us. We love you here. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment......happy Thursday! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/babs-1.png (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 04:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,898,376 times
Morning friends-Jeannie up so early on your day off. Happy shopping.

Today I want to wrap DD's gift, do the giftbags with little gifts and cash for the grands-pack them up and ship them, then I am officially done.

Also I have the dreaded mammo this morning-hate it!!!

Breakfast-the usual
Lunch-?
Dinner-not sure if out or home.

Last night was out and I had a pulled pork sand and lunch was cottage ch/salad..

Old 12-03-2009, 07:44 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,712,553 times
Judi, I will have the pulled pork, please. I am so tired of the same ole, same old.
Coffee and milk and a banana.
Do you hear the forecasts for snow in the South? Hold off another day please! After tomorrow, bring it on!

Look at my post number. I hope 4 6's are all right.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:30 AM

72,496 posts, read 18,239,094 times
Morning all,I am soo sleepy,I drank chocolate milk last night before I went to sleep and was sleepless,couldn't sleep! I usually sleep well,but I thought I'd tried to drink a full glass. So I am not doing well this morning,right now I will just have some toast to calm myself.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,898,376 times
Hi all back from my "crushing" experience-a mammo-ugh.

Lunch-cottage ch and salad.

Dinner-out (wings).

Old 12-03-2009, 10:22 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,642,587 times
Glad thats over for you Judi.

breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk
water with lemons
supplements

lunch...

strawberry non fat yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 12-03-2009, 11:10 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,481 times
Good evening ladies!

Judi, I'm glad you "made it through" the mammo!

Jeannie, have you finished the Christmas shopping?

Izzy, hope your tummy is better by now.

NCN, 4 6's are fine! Don't you worry.

DH just called me. He would have been home 20 minutes ago but his truck had some problems so he needed to stop at a garage to have it fixed temporarily. Poor man. He was so looking forward to be home earlier than usual.

I had a bad eating day today. My mom is just cooking too well buhu

Breakfast
2 slices white wheat toast with bacon cream cheese

Snack
2 mandarin oranges

Lunch
spaghetti w/ tomatoe sauce and a slice of molten cheese on top (I know, I'm a little embarassed now...)

Snack
Small scoop of ice cream

Dinner
my undoing were another (but small) portion of spaghetti with a kind of goulash made with a kind of hotdog sausages instead of meat - very yummie

DS is sleeping at my parents' tonight because my dad wants to have breakfast with him and bring him to the day nursery. So I'm going over to my mom in a sec to watch the food network with her.

Then off to bed early.
Have a great evening!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals