Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2009, 04:42 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Friday is here and hubby will be back on a train to NC tomorrow morning. Work today, then hopefully a relaxing evening at home. So, whats on your schedule for today? Cinnamon coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Friday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Morning all-no deep breaths here too dang cold out. Just went to get the paper from the drive and wow! It's 8 deg with wind chill 7 below.

Today-have to food shop and have no clue what to make-will get inspiration there.

Last night I had 3 wings-yum.

Breakfast-the usual.

Lunch-prob. out

Dinner-we'll see what slaps me upside the head at the store.

Friday hugs.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:09 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Good morning Ladies! that's pretty cold Lacey!

I am feeling much happier today,yesterday I couldn't function well after no sleep.

having a mixed juice and going out for some exercise,be back for my usual breakfast.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:45 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,683,110 times
jeannie you amaze me getting up so early on your day off...you and dh would hit it off

lacey I hate getting those dreaded mamos myself....and man that is some kinda cold, makes me feel like a wimp to have awakened to 28 and be complaining...

izzy I love hot cholcolate, but when I drink it, it makes me so sleepy I can't do anything!

Just coffee for me so far. Finally got my Christmas tree up yesterday, I put mine in the dining room instead of the living room, dh fusses he can't see the tv with the tree in his way and always turns the lights out, so I started years ago putting it in the dining room and can enjoy it in peace. The first present I put under it has been riding in the trunk of my car for 3 weeks!!! It is to my mom, a new piece of fenton glass, she collects it and has a house full.

We are not going to have a large Christmas this year, and will be making a lot of gifts such as cookies, cakes and of course the jelly....a few gift cards hidden in the gift tins and baskets will complete it. The boys will get gift cards and money, they are at the age where they are just too hard to buy for, sigh.

lunch will be a quick sandwich, much work to be done today.

Dinner will be fun, it is our annual Christmas Party Dinner for the water association and we always have it at my mom's restaurant, so I get good food, no messy kitchen, and no having to cook! What a great evening,

I found a crockpot recipe for slow cooker beef stew I will be putting on later tonight to have for tomorrow, I hope it is as good as the picture looks!

Old 12-04-2009, 11:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Back from the store and inspiration hit.

Lunch was poached eggs florentine (no hollandaise).

Dinner-Roast chicken w/tarragon, baked potatoes w/sour cream, sauteed zucchini and onions.

Wrapped and packed gifts for DD, her DH and all the grands, now just to get Mr. Procastination to the Post Office or UPS.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:16 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
aiangel,I guess everyone reacts different. I think maybe just milk will do.

For lunch I went to Hometown buffet fot the soup and salad and coffee.

Dinner I just had a tuna sandwich with hot tea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals