Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times

Advertisements

Wow are we all in the deep freeze???? UGH 30 below today here.

Ended up going out last night again as the predicted snow never happened. We knew we would be house-bound with this bitter cold and just had to get out for sanity.

Dentist yesterday was not fun. Need a root canal and crown plus some other stuff and no appt. til the 27th-what's with that?

Breakfast-as I type is the usual.
Lunch-think soupDinner-that ham steak will make it to the skillet.

Keep warm, cozy and safe friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 07:57 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Good morning Lacey,sorry to hear about that root canal but it has to get done right? stay warm you guys,I heard about that brrrrrrrrr!

Jeannie should be back soon..

We are still having a 10 degree above normal temps,a little cooler today,but still in the 70's

Getting a blended fruit drink and some soymilk with cereal.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:59 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,731 times
Hey Judi and Izzy.

Brrrr, Judi, that does sound cold. We had 11°F during the night and temps go up to 15°F around mid day.
15" snow predicted for tonight. Let's wait and see if I get the car out of the garage tomorrow morning.

Izzy, 70°F sound about perfect right now!

It's this time of the month again where I just can't stop myself and I have a huge appetite all day long. That's why I didn't have anything for breakfast.

Lunch: pasta (again) w/ tomatoe sauce and left over sausage breaded and fried
1 orange
2 pieces of chocolate.

I try to avoid dinner which is quite around the corner since it is 5 p.m. already.

Bought color for our hall today. DH is at home tomorrow and I think I find some things for him to keep him busy lol. Tomorrow afternoon we'll probably paint the downstairs hall and part of a wall next to the stairs. I chose a light green and a dark olive. Hmm, let's wait and see what it looks like.

Stay warm.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:12 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
Hey everybody--North Carolina greeting. Do people say "Hey" anywhere else?

Diana that sounds like it will be pretty. My daughter did the same thing once with brown and beige but she used the beige on the door frames and the darker brown for the walls. It was striking.

Judi, a long time to imagine horrible tooth pain. The root canal won't be half as bad as you will imagine. They have new things they do now. My doctor stops half way through and puts numbing in the tooth. I don't understand it, but it worked.

Coffee and milk
banana
peanut granola bar

Old 01-07-2010, 11:22 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
Hi all-well it's 30 below wind chill-cold for sure and happy to be in and warm.

NCN no real pain-just annoying. Just can't believe the dental factory atmosphere's they have now and this group had so many listed and when we got there they have 2 PT ones and another starting next week. The many names covered about 4 cities in the states.

Had Health Request Carmeized onion soup with a couple crumbles stale bread cubs, 1 slice provolone cheese and just had 4 ginger snaps-Lord I love those. See what cold and boredom can do?

Old 01-07-2010, 08:48 PM

591 posts, read 663,886 times
Good evening ladies. Nice to see you all again. Warming up to 70's in the daytime. I wish and pray I could send you some....believe me.

Morning. Wheat tortilla, egg beater, yogart and fruit.

Lunch. string cheese, apple, almonds...handful, and one wheat tortilla w/ peanut butter

Dinner. flat bread hamberger, and sweet potatoe fries.

SORRY IF I MISSPELLED ANYTHING,....I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 1:30AM. COULD NOT SLEEP.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,731 times
No dinner. Was still too full from the pasta I had for lunch.

Ladybee - sleep well...

Old 01-08-2010, 08:15 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Good to see you ladybee!

Dinner was a veggie sandwich
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals