Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 11:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times

Advertisements

Wow! I've given out a ton of stars today. I'm exhausted!

Who gives them to me when I sub for karla? After getting the rest of the housework done, I went out and picked a big ol' bunch of lilacs and put them in the house for the showing, then hubby and I did a dump run, then I raked the yard and swept half the driveway. I thought I was in shape, but man, my arms hurt! LOL

Anyway, thanks for asking about the house. We were both kind of encouraged by the showing. A lovely younger couple from out of state. They were here already when we got back from the dump, so we started our outdoor work as we had planned. They came out, asked a couple of questions, walked around the outside, then came back and asked more. They seemed really nice. It's funny. We went to Sears to get a new weed=wacker, and saw them going into the mall as we were leaving. LOL

Dreameyes, we're more than thinking about moving to FL. We've already bought the house there. Just need to sell this one and get our butts down there after we retire this August/September. Thanks for asking.

OK, I'll check back later to see if there are any stragglers. Gorgeous day here. Enjoy yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2007, 01:22 PM

548 posts, read 2,647,963 times
Ran 6 miles this morning w/my "long run" group. Not too long yet, but it will be getting long in the next few weeks!

Old 05-26-2007, 02:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
OK, who gave me stars??? Thanks, whoever you are! Man, do you believe I'm only TWO away from 600?? Wow!

Old 05-26-2007, 03:33 PM

942 posts, read 2,583,861 times
Hey guys, Happy Saturday!!!

I have been running around all day. Went to the park with Casper, my ex-husbands daughter (shes in from UOI) and weent we got to tha park the ranger half way through our walk said "no dogd allowed, theres a sign in every entrance". Ofcourse I acted stupid and aplogized; brouught Casper back home and went back around the lake. Was nice hearing a refreshing girl talk considering I live with ALL men. Will do weights latter on tonight because I feel kind of guilty that I had so much fun on my walk.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:46 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
rofl you guys are tough
I got a couple notes about messing with the mulch it was only 5 bags
they were sitting there saying "put me in the garden"

kind of like when the "double coconut dipped in dark chocolate" just sit there begging to be eaten

nomoresnow - that showing sounds like it went really well
will cross the fingers and toes

karla

Old 05-26-2007, 03:56 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
I'm back and I hope I can get back into my routine of walking everyday or at least 3-4 times a week. I walked 3 miles today, haven't done any all week, the clothes have been in my truck all week and no motivation. I ran into someone, my ex-landlord, who hadn't heard about my Mom's passing so we walked together for a mile or so. I shed a few tears and kept on walking!! I made it through the first week back at work, it was really hard!! Ok girls, you are great and miss you!!

Old 05-26-2007, 05:30 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
tasmtairy
we are glad to see you back
remember one day at a time
pm me if you want to talk , been there .

karla

Old 05-26-2007, 09:07 PM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,085 times
Thanks to all you ladies for being such a great inspiration! It has been a wonderful week and hope to have many more. We had a fun bbq tonight for my little drama queen's 1st birthday! Boy they grow up so fast.
Well goodnight all! Have a great memorial day weekend!

Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,253,371 times
Hi all! I'm back from Vegas and had a ball! Even though I didn't technically go to the gym, I think walking from Treasure Island all the way down to Excalibur and back constitutes as exercise! Too bad we didn't get rich off the slots but I'm totally psyched about my new nike+iPod. Can't wait to start using it tomorrow! Hope you missed me!

Old 05-26-2007, 11:34 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,171,837 times
Smile So glad your back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
Hi all! I'm back from Vegas and had a ball! Even though I didn't technically go to the gym, I think walking from Treasure Island all the way down to Excalibur and back constitutes as exercise! Too bad we didn't get rich off the slots but I'm totally psyched about my new nike+iPod. Can't wait to start using it tomorrow! Hope you missed me!
It's great to have you back, I missed you, and guess what, I am still smoke free, doing my daily walking, and not over eating. Now I hope you will miss me when I leave Monday morning. I have at least 14 hours of driving time to get to my new home town. Wish me luck on finding my new home.
Now that you back, you need to get on track and get your body back in shape!!!! Take care, talk to ya again soon. Yorkie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals