Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2010, 05:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times

Advertisements

Morning and bring on the commercials!!!!

Leaving early as usual for hosp as snow to start around noon and we may end up with 10-12" by tomorrow.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.

Lunch-?

Dinner-browning some ground beef, tomatoes,garlic/onion/basil and a little pasta.

NCN feel better!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 AM

72,478 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Happy Superbowl! Love those commercials! beautiful sunny day out there after all the rain! This is Sunny Cal again!
I am probably going shopping,no one's around right?
Having coffee first then the usual. Having my oatmeal.
Have you seen Jackie Chen's latest movie "the spy next door" It's hillarious! he became romantically involved with the next door lady with 3 kids,she had to go away for a few days,he babysat for her,you should see that oatmeal he was making! Lol! He threw the whole box into the pot! too funny! you ought to see that!

Old 02-07-2010, 08:56 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
Good morning ladies. I am just being a whimp this morning. I have to get tough again. When I was working this little runny nose and sinus infection would not have phased me. I would have medicated and gone on and may still do that today. The bridal shower is in the mountains though and I am concerned about coming home. I think we could get there fine, but at night the roads begin to freeze and the shower lasts until 5.

All them men are invited to My sil's. We all know what they will be doing; that turned out well.

Izzy, California is not the only state with mud slides. I think the trees in the mountains may have slowed the one they had down. We have had a lot of water in the last while.

Coffee and milk
banana
vanilla yogurt

I doubt we will be watching any football today. We saw the Goodyear Blimp doing a practice run when we were in Florida. It went right past our condo on its way back to the airport and I got to see it go down until it was behind the trees.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:03 PM
NCN

Good afternoon. I am drinking children's Benadryl that I got on special at Harris Teeter. I thought I would have it on hand in case one of the grandchildren comes visiting and needs it. I just finished the bottle, so I will probably be asleep soon.

Lunch was a doctored pizza--there was a two for one sale the last time we grocery shopped. I added leftover cheese spaghetti sauce, onions and olives and lots of cheese. It was pretty good but a one time thing so I probably won't be doing that again.

Coffee and milk and a few vanilla wafers for dessert.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:11 PM

Had Healthy Request Carmeized Onion soup and added some croutons and a slice of provolone cheese. Just had about 5 Ritz crackers and cheese, 2 ginger snaps-can you tell I'm bored and that's bad-I get the nibbles easy.

Dinner has changed-leftover frozen stew,salad.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:44 PM
NCN

Judi, I am so sorry. You must be rattling around in that house alone. Hope Mr. L gets well soon and comes to at least be a little noise. Put on some really relaxing music and find a good book by the fire.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:41 PM

NCN I'll be okay-just a long day (just ate 3 more Ritz-LOL).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals