Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:36 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times

Advertisements

So why do you keep wanting to associate with us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 12:39 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,817,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
So why do you keep wanting to associate with us?
I think Cupcake, deep down, misses us.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:36 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,535,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
San Antonio: Not as dumb as they think - San Antonio Express-News
Denver was 5th
Dallas-Fort Worth was 41st

Denver thinnest city ranked 1 in the past 5 years

Dallas beat out Houston as fattest city
Corpus Christi and Dallas outdo Houston on fattest cities list: We're slender (by Texas standards) - 2010-Sep-04 - CultureMap Houston

so really that just makes Dallas fat and dumb.

Well, surely we've moved up to at least 40 now that you've gone back to Denver.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:50 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,013,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarenceBodiker View Post
Well, surely we've moved up to at least 40 now that you've gone back to Denver.

So you admit you're dumb?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:04 PM

443 posts, read 1,566,769 times
Quote:
But you're not here to trash us or anything, right? I guess we are to admit they're just a bunch of idiots who live here.

Because you chose to go back to Colorado you must be the smartest person ever.

I have to admit I have a little bit of that attitude towards East Texas because I didn't exactly fit in over there growing up, but i don't constantly go over and assault the people in forums about Tyler and Lufkin about how their idiots for living there(just as an example, everyone has their reasons for living where they live). It just wasn't my cup of tea. Lets call Dallas not your cup of tea, and leave us alone with our pork rinds, beer, and a box of kleenex to drown our sorrows and eat our way back to positivity after you made us feel so awful about our portly selves. You might want to be nice to us, Texas does alot for Colorado's economy. Ever notice the amount of Texas plates in Pagosa Springs, Durango or Colorado Springs in the summer time?

Make that winter as well. Sometimes it seems like Colorado is still a part of Texas judging by the plates.

Last edited by DFWMike; 01-05-2011 at 04:12 PM..

Old 01-05-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:

Your reading comprehension leaves a little to be desired.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:36 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,013,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarenceBodiker View Post
Your reading comprehension leaves a little to be desired.

I think your's does. If you don't give me a reason to come back here, don't but yet you still do. If you shut up.. I'll go. Keep talking I'll be back everytime.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWMike View Post
But you're not here to trash us or anything, right? I guess we are to admit they're just a bunch of idiots who live here.

Because you chose to go back to Colorado you must be the smartest person ever.

I have to admit I have a little bit of that attitude towards East Texas because I didn't exactly fit in over there growing up, but i don't constantly go over and assault the people in forums about Tyler and Lufkin about how their idiots for living there(just as an example, everyone has their reasons for living where they live). It just wasn't my cup of tea. Lets call Dallas not your cup of tea, and leave us alone with our pork rinds, beer, and a box of kleenex to drown our sorrows and eat our way back to positivity after you made us feel so awful about our portly selves. You might want to be nice to us, Texas does alot for Colorado's economy. Ever notice the amount of Texas plates in Pagosa Springs, Durango or Colorado Springs in the summer time?

Make that winter as well. Sometimes it seems like Colorado is still a part of Texas judging by the plates.

Exactly. And that is Colorado's big selling point is that it's pretty. That is its biggest industry. You can't even compare the culture, history, or big city amenities that are available in Texas with anywhere in Colorado. But at least it's a fun vacation spot.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I think your's does. If you don't give me a reason to come back here, don't but yet you still do. If you shut up.. I'll go. Keep talking I'll be back everytime.

No, you hang up!

Your writing skills suck, too.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:48 PM

1,518 posts, read 5,269,231 times
Quote:
Are you going for the highest number of grammar and syntax errors in a hypocritical post? If so, that was really impressive.

At least you have big... mountains?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas