Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:10 PM

774 posts, read 1,164,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post
Winter2010 sure comes off like a troll
Winter2010 comes off like an empty wagon on a bad road...lots of noise but no useful content.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 09:29 PM

885 posts, read 1,552,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRoller View Post
Winter2010 comes off like an empty wagon on a bad road...lots of noise but no useful content.
Why are you hating on me?

Hater!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:29 PM

774 posts, read 1,164,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
Why are you hating on me?

Hater!

I'm not hating. I'm just shining a light on your negativity.
  • You implied that because the OP works long hours that he would not find a woman who would be committed. She would be infidel, according to you.
  • You claim that 70% of black women don't get proposals. When Lovely40 schooled you on that statistic, you accused her of having an attitude and being defensive.
  • You questioned what singles would do after church let out. Was that your idea of sarcasm?
  • You refer to Exquisite Diva as a desperate black woman who would want the OP.
  • You stated that the OP, an Attorney at Law, reminded you of the characters in a YouTube rappers video with all of the negative sterotypes of the low income / urban black community.
  • You accused the OP of preferring Latin women over black women and posting his like for black women as a cover to avoid controversy.
  • You once again refer to black women as desperate (Post #25)
  • You accuse me of hating on you.
Like I said...empty wagon, no useful content.

If you're looking for a hater, get a mirror.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:04 PM

3 posts, read 20,175 times
It's funny that you ask this because I know many level headed single black women including myself who are still single. We often wonder the same thing.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:57 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,394 times
My best man says if you can't do it for $20 you can't do it for $200.

You should do ok dating here. Date whoever is willing to date you, that usually works best. But remember this isn't DC or Atlanta. Try working out, jogging, keeping yourself in good shape.

Your salary is nice, but don't expect to impress many by it. There are guy's who'd be pissed if they got $160k as a bonus.

At your age, you're doing well- but make sure you have something more to fall back on than your salary.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter_morningjewel View Post
It's funny that you ask this because I know many level headed single black women including myself who are still single. We often wonder the same thing.
Amongst my friends at least, must-haves in a man vary inversely with age.

A man needing to be 6'5'' and built like Ochocinco...becomes full head of hair.

Full Head of Hair becomes...looks good with a shaved head.

Needs to be in the NBA/NFL becomes needs to be in the Bar association, trade union.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:53 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post

Your salary is nice, but don't expect to impress many by it. There are guy's who'd be pissed if they got $160k as a bonus.

At your age, you're doing well- but make sure you have something more to fall back on than your salary.
Wow. Just...wow. His salary is many times more than the median AND average income in Texas, and it's quite a bit more than I make and my salary is approaching the six figure mark.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:59 PM

48 posts, read 140,488 times
I hate threads like this... They always transform to a race argument.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Wow. Just...wow. His salary is many times more than the median AND average income in Texas, and it's quite a bit more than I make and my salary is approaching the six figure mark.
My aunt always say know the field you're playing on.

If you decide to step out into the wild of Dallas and put your income out there for public consumption just let it be known that there's always someone who can one up you. It's a sizeable income, but if you go to the Rattlesnake at the Ritz or Marquee or Hell, Patrizio's don't expect $160k to drop with a thud. I know folks who spend that on cars...each year. Dallas has some big boys running around.

And this is not a race thread.

And before I forget- Don't get a C class Mercedes.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:37 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
My aunt always say know the field you're playing on.

If you decide to step out into the wild of Dallas and put your income out there for public consumption just let it be known that there's always someone who can one up you. It's a sizeable income, but if you go to the Rattlesnake at the Ritz or Marquee or Hell, Patrizio's don't expect $160k to drop with a thud. I know folks who spend that on cars...each year. Dallas has some big boys running around.

And this is not a race thread.

And before I forget- Don't get a C class Mercedes.
Yeeeeeeeeah...I don't go to those places. And I drive a Hyundai. I'm keeping it real, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas