Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 01:06 AM

81 posts, read 175,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryS80 View Post
I will just second what others are saying take the online ratings with a grain of salt. I lived in a complex that was just sort of "meh" but they had a stellar rating online I know the manager was somehow behind it because on the occasions negative or even mediocre reviews were written there would be 10 positive one written withing days, and most of them chastising the neg review. Mind you this complex was very small about quarter or the size of most.

Your could probably get a one bedroom in Clearwater Creek for that price. Couldnt really say about 2,3, or 4. 5 is a no for that price range, Post Eastside is brand new and very expensive.
Very true. Some of the complaints are about trivial things too. Thanks for the feedback! I don't want to visit anywhere, that is going to be out of my initial price range. I can always move to something more expensive later, but intially, I just need the basics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 11:26 PM

81 posts, read 175,152 times
Follow up:
During my recent trip to the area, I was able to check out Clearwater Creek and Amli at Breckenridge. Both are in Richardson.

The staff at Clearwater Creek was super friendly, and from touring the property it seemed very diverse. The grounds were immaculate, and there is a nice walking trail along the property.

Amli at Breckenridge had good deals and was also a nice property. If I had to say I preferred one over the other, it would be Clearwater Creek.

I also looked at Riachi at One21 in Plano, and really liked the 1 bedroom (Genda floorplan)apartment. The complex seemed pretty quiet, and is right next door to a Kroger. They had great specials, and the apartment that I looked at included an assigned/covered parking space and a washer dryer.

If anyone would like any other feedback about these properties, feel free to direct message me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas