Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2011, 02:26 PM

27 posts, read 94,906 times

Advertisements

I am relatively new to the area and have been diligently looking for a hair stylist/salon in the Las Colinas area. I have tried two on MacAarthur Blvd, and, even though I have paid more than $200 at each one (highights at one, perm at another) am not satisfiled. The perm one charged me separately for a perm AND a haircut, and then I had to go back in for a retrim. Anyway, I am older, have short hair that needs a body wave and.or highights (hard to find a salon who does perms) and highlights. Cost isn't realy a factor, but skill is, plus I don't want to drive all over town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 04:34 PM

6,952 posts, read 22,646,686 times
Tried Natalie at William Edge?

Old 03-14-2011, 09:10 PM

27 posts, read 94,906 times
thanks will give her a try. I have been to St Tropez and Glow. Nothing against them just not my kind of hair styles.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:42 AM

6,952 posts, read 22,646,686 times
The 4 Seasons Hotel/Resort has an excellent albeit expensive salon and I ALWAYS got a great style when I used them in the waaay past. I stopped using them b/c there was a big event at the resort and I had a lot of trouble finding parking...didn't want to use valet. So I wound up being 10-15 minutes late for my appointment. They refused to take me because I was late and they were quite unfriendly to me even though I apologized. They actually said that they would normally charge me for the visit b/c I was late but because of the circumstances they would just reschedule me. My take on it was that one of the hotel guests was given my appointment and I never went back again. But, that was my experience and I readily admit I can get prickly about stuff. I was always happy with my style and that was about 8 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas