Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 09:52 PM

44,256 posts, read 64,104,614 times

Advertisements

How many billions of dollars have we spent on this nonsense?

For, like, the cost of one scud missile, we could probably hire an Israeli to teach us the real way to do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 03:53 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,401,492 times
Default In the name of FREEDOM sign her petition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG99 View Post
shes an idiot. Just go through the stupid scanner. I do it all the time.
She is NOT an "idiot". She's done her research--unlike you.

Even 4 accomplished Scientists wrote an open letter to John P Holdren, Obama's Science advisor (and Eugenics advocate) warning him the radiation emitted by those machines was dangerous and they needed more testing. Rather than going through your whole body they cook your skin and your eyeballs! They are FAR WORSE than a chest x-ray.

She happens to have a petition going now which I just signed and I think everyone, in the name of freedom, should sign to reign in the TSA.

Here's where you can sign the petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/4thAmendmentTSA/

Also if you don't believe John P Holdren was contacted and decided to IGNORE these accomplished scientists urging to further test the scanners, read this article Eugenics ghoul John Holdren sought to 'minimize the spread of misinformation' about radiation scans - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

I guess as a fan of Eugenics----- as he says he is in his book (to save the environment --of course-- and to increase the quality of life for the few who are left) ------we shouldn't be surprised he doesn't care about increasing our health and well-being.

As an aside: Good Choice for a Science Adviser President Obama -- way to go! Now shouldn't our president's choice for Science Czar make us completely comfortable about his decision making ability??? Again, now that we know President Obama is comfortable being advised by someone who advocates various ways to reduce the surplus population, are YOU more comforted?

"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens. ...." starts out one reader's review of his book ECOSCIENCE on Amazon.com. Read the rest here Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment

Old 06-25-2011, 08:45 PM

621 posts, read 1,327,439 times
Well all she has to do is not fly. Hell I rarely do any more. Last time I got on a plane was late 2002

Old 06-26-2011, 09:07 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,712,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
she is not an "idiot". She's done her research--unlike you.

Even 4 accomplished scientists wrote an open letter to john p holdren, obama's science advisor (and eugenics advocate) warning him the radiation emitted by those machines was dangerous and they needed more testing. Rather than going through your whole body they cook your skin and your eyeballs! They are far worse than a chest x-ray.

She happens to have a petition going now which i just signed and i think everyone, in the name of freedom, should sign to reign in the tsa.

Here's where you can sign the petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/4thamendmenttsa/ (broken link)

also if you don't believe john p holdren was contacted and decided to ignore these accomplished scientists urging to further test the scanners, read this article eugenics ghoul john holdren sought to 'minimize the spread of misinformation' about radiation scans - los angeles la county libertarian | examiner.com

i guess as a fan of eugenics----- as he says he is in his book (to save the environment --of course-- and to increase the quality of life for the few who are left) ------we shouldn't be surprised he doesn't care about increasing our health and well-being.

As an aside: Good choice for a science adviser president obama -- way to go! Now shouldn't our president's choice for science czar make us completely comfortable about his decision making ability??? Again, now that we know president obama is comfortable being advised by someone who advocates various ways to reduce the surplus population, are you more comforted?

"forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "planetary regime" with the power of life and death over american citizens. ...." starts out one reader's review of his book ecoscience on amazon.com. Read the rest here amazon.com: Customer reviews: Ecoscience: Population, resources, environment
zzzzzzzz

Old 06-26-2011, 06:16 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,401,492 times
I can't believe the reactions from you "mighty Texans" is so weak and seemingly so unwilling to stand up for your Civil Liberties.

If any of you care, Alex Jones from Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com and the GCN Radio Network will be down at the State house in Austin with a mob of people who DO care... fighting for all of us tomorrow to see to it that the Texas legislator does NOT try to wiggle out of passing the ban on the TSA gropings in Texas, at 4pm Central Time. Even those of us who sit back and don't do anything and don't deserve our liberties because we can't even be bothered to lift a finger to hold our elected officials feet to the fire (myself not included) will stand to benefit from their efforts.

If you can get to Austin tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure they'd like to see a BIG CROWD. Also if this passes in Texas it would set a badly needed precedent for other states. If you can't go, tell a friend.

Old 06-26-2011, 11:06 PM

3,810 posts, read 8,702,862 times
FWIW I understand that our elected officials are there to do what is best for the restidents of our state. And if the federal government decides to throw their weight around and threaten to stop flights in and out of our state, then I would prefer that my elected officials take the transportation needs of the residents of our state into account when they make that decision.

You see, Texas has two extremely busy airports, that happen to be major hub/HQs for two different airlines. And we have numerous other international airports that serve our residents as they fly in and out of our state. We're not talking about flights on a crop duster out of a city smaller than some of DFW's suburbs. I'm sure the folks in the state of SC would love for someone else to set the precedent since they aren't near large enough to carry any real weight themselves.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:52 PM

1 posts, read 962 times
I actually was made to go through the scanner AND get a pat-down at the Chicago airport - so TSA doesn't always give you the choice.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:11 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,207,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jill223 View Post
I actually was made to go through the scanner AND get a pat-down at the Chicago airport - so TSA doesn't always give you the choice.
They did that to my wife at DFW in the C terminal. I thought it was excessive and a waste of time. They were only sending ladies through at that point I assume because the giant TSA agent (approaching 6'5") in that area was a woman.

I still really dislike almost getting naked in the line just to get to my flight. I travel frequently but am still a nervous flyer for some reason. Most of it is the downtime in the airport and getting through security that really gives me anxiety. Honestly, I would be fine if they at least did away with the liquids restriction and the shoe thing.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:33 PM

621 posts, read 1,327,439 times
The TSA is just trying to do their jobs. Protecting the people. I'm not saying a good groping is right. But if you want to fly you are aware of it and you do not have to go??????

Would you rather have been on one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers...............

Old 06-30-2011, 04:36 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,207,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twincam666 View Post
The TSA is just trying to do their jobs. Protecting the people. I'm not saying a good groping is right. But if you want to fly you are aware of it and you do not have to go??????

Would you rather have been on one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers...............
There must be better ways to protect the flying public. That is a total cop out "well deal with it or don't go". It isn't that simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: