Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 12:55 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
Maybe I should check it out.
Please do. If you love to slam Obama and lefties, you'll find plenty of like-minded individuals there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 01:02 PM

19,793 posts, read 18,085,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Please do. If you love to slam Obama and lefties, you'll find plenty of like-minded individuals there.

I don't think it's slamming Obama to point out that his presidency has not gone well. It's also 100% fair to point out false claims and contradictions.

To be sure there are total nuts on both the right an left.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:26 PM

217 posts, read 382,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
I don't think it's slamming Obama to point out that his presidency has not gone well. It's also 100% fair to point out false claims and contradictions.

To be sure there are total nuts on both the right an left.
Actually, President Obama's truth meter is pretty good as far as politicians go.

I'll tell you who's is absolutely horrible..... and I mean the worst I have ever seen, is Michelle Bachmann. Have a look at it below.... the percentages of lying vs truthful statements is off the charts if you compare her to other politicians. I have nothing against her, I just found it interesting.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...hele-bachmann/

Old 08-12-2011, 03:14 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,068,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I haven't participated in 10 pages of off-topic arguing.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm talking about how ignorant our Texas governor is. Unless Dallas has a different Governor, that seems pretty on topic to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX75007 View Post
Ditto.

He got his grades back when A's and B's were rare.
B.S. and I don't mean Bachelor of Science! I went to college around the same time he did, got both a Bachelors and a 3 year Masters in Architecture and rarely got anything less then an A. You had to study and make an effort but it was possible. Anyone who got as many C's as Perry did, didn't study and didn't learn much.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 PM

662 posts, read 1,450,934 times
[

B.S. and I don't mean Bachelor of Science! I went to college around the same time he did, got both a Bachelors and a 3 year Masters in Architecture and rarely got anything less then an A. You had to study and make an effort but it was possible. Anyone who got as many C's as Perry did, didn't study and didn't learn much.[/quote]

That is the truth! Not only C's, he failed classes and got D's. This goes beyond lazy. I think it is a serious lack of intelligence. I want a very sharp person as our national leader. Somebody with a greater than average intelligence can get B's and C's with very little effort.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:28 PM

104 posts, read 250,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Lost View Post
Actually, President Obama's truth meter is pretty good as far as politicians go.

I'll tell you who's is absolutely horrible..... and I mean the worst I have ever seen, is Michelle Bachmann. Have a look at it below.... the percentages of lying vs truthful statements is off the charts if you compare her to other politicians. I have nothing against her, I just found it interesting.

PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann's file
I am so happy to have Politifact and snopes, they truly help sort fact from fiction!

Old 08-12-2011, 10:09 PM

827 posts, read 1,672,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Lost View Post

RIGHT!!! Everytime Zero opens his mouth it's a lie. Everything he's done is a lie. Even he is a lie!!

Why do we have these lefty loonies pop out here with this usual crap

As for Perry I don't think I'd vote for him UNLESS he is running against Zero [we cannot afford ANOTHER 4 years of his "leadership"

When I get ready to vote it will be ANYONE BUT BARRY, BARAK , INSANE, HUSSEIN, SOTERO, OBAMA,[or what ever he changes his name to by next year]

Old 08-12-2011, 11:17 PM

662 posts, read 1,450,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post

RIGHT!!! Everytime Zero opens his mouth it's a lie. Everything he's done is a lie. Even he is a lie!!

As for Perry I don't think I'd vote for him UNLESS he is running against Zero [we cannot afford ANOTHER 4 years of his "leadership"

When I get ready to vote it will be ANYONE BUT BARRY, BARAK , INSANE, HUSSEIN, SOTERO, OBAMA,[or what ever he changes his name to by next year]
Please tell us how you really feel. We liberals might be able to take you more seriously if you spoke about issues and the subject of this thread rather than ranting and making unsubstantiated personal attacks. I know this is what you are used to from your usual news sources.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:31 PM

4,775 posts, read 8,841,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexpat View Post
Please tell us how you really feel. We liberals might be able to take you more seriously if you spoke about issues and the subject of this thread rather than ranting and making unsubstantiated personal attacks. I know this is what you are used to from your usual news sources.

Let me guess Fox News is that source

Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 AM

104 posts, read 250,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post

Looks like you forgot your meds today!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: