Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM

2,348 posts, read 4,816,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganongrey View Post
Internet anonymity is huge. I personally hate the fact that you can pull up property value and home addresses by name in Dallas and DFW in general. It can make you a target for so many things. All kidding aside, if you're in an exposed industry, a disgruntled employee, client, can look up your home value or address become jealous and make trouble based on nothing but where you live.
What? This is some creative logic.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:28 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,965,687 times
I think it is a bad idea for a business to air their political views no matter what side they are on, somebody is bound to get offended, or take their dollars elsewhere. I know I do when I see a business spouting liberal AKA progressive propaganda.

Take your business somewhere else. It's as simple as that.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:12 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,269,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids929 View Post
No, he's right.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:31 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,437,964 times
Quote:
no skids, he's actually right. You CAN look up anyone's home address and property value if you have their name. I remember once there was an article on the Dallas Morning News website. It was a human interest story detailing the woes of a particular family whose father had just lost his job, having trouble finding new employment, and so on...well scroll on down to the comments section to find NUMEROUS posts calling the family phony since the district records showed that they lived in a $400,000 home. It's really quite easy to find...too easy in my opinion...

Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 AM

744 posts, read 1,846,996 times
I am sure there are dance studios and other places out there with pro-Obama propoganda tacked up. If you don't like it then find another place to take your kids. It is simple as that.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:52 AM

744 posts, read 1,846,996 times
Speaking of indoctrinating kids:

School Children sing mmm mmm mm Barack Hussein Obama - YouTube

BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER - YouTube

Old 09-05-2011, 06:28 AM

2,348 posts, read 4,816,513 times
Yep, this is about right
Attached Thumbnails
Anti-Obama Propaganda at Park Cities Dance Studio-n576138981_1327792_2779.jpg  

Old 09-05-2011, 10:12 AM

2,674 posts, read 4,391,971 times
Quote:
Yep, this is about right
You can debate the man's politics (which I do, won't even get into health reform laws which directly affect me) but his story is as American as Apple pie.

Single mom. Excelled in school. Occidental college, got himself into Columbia, then Harvard, then Law review. The the Illinois legislature, then Senate. And once he'd pulled himself up by his bootstraps, got his highly accomplised wife from a historic Chicago law firm, he rode into DC and took the Presidency regardless of those that said he was too young, too inexperienced. Hell, it's almost Texan.

He did it all without a family trust, a massive support system or even a family pedigree. If you don't respect the man, at least respect those facts.

Old 09-05-2011, 10:40 AM

812 posts, read 2,183,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganongrey View Post
You can debate the man's politics (which I do, won't even get into health reform laws which directly affect me) but his story is as American as Apple pie.

Single mom. Excelled in school. Occidental college, got himself into Columbia, then Harvard, then Law review. The the Illinois legislature, then Senate. And once he'd pulled himself up by his bootstraps, got his highly accomplised wife from a historic Chicago law firm, he rode into DC and took the Presidency regardless of those that said he was too young, too inexperienced. Hell, it's almost Texan.

He did it all without a family trust, a massive support system or even a family pedigree. If you don't respect the man, at least respect those facts.
Exactly how did he get into these expensive schools? Who paid for it? What were his grades? Why can't we read his thesis? Why has absolutely zero people come forth to say, "I was his girlfriend", "I was his teacher", "I was his buddy", even, "I sat next to him". It's just so weird. Where are Woodward and Bernstein? OK, I'm nuts but just a lot of things don't measure up about this guy. I apologize to the liberals on the forum but something strange is going on.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:36 AM

13,194 posts, read 28,285,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggolf View Post
Exactly how did he get into these expensive schools? Who paid for it? What were his grades? Why can't we read his thesis? Why has absolutely zero people come forth to say, "I was his girlfriend", "I was his teacher", "I was his buddy", even, "I sat next to him". It's just so weird. Where are Woodward and Bernstein? OK, I'm nuts but just a lot of things don't measure up about this guy. I apologize to the liberals on the forum but something strange is going on.

I agree and I don't think you owe any apology to liberals or anyone else.

It's a valid question that has yet to be answered: how, in this day of extreme media scrutiny, does a man rise to become the US President with virtually no known paper trail or personal history?

I'm not talking birth certificate paper trail, just ANY paper trail? What were his grades? How did he get selected for Harvard Law Review (the one poorly written except of his I have read suggests affirmative action)? What papers did he write? What are his beliefs? (since most of his Senate votes were merely "present", not yay or nay)

It's truly bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas