Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 02:52 PM

57 posts, read 142,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
When any one group feels they are above the law, it is going to anger everyone else who tries to follow them.
Which TOTALLY gives the other groups the right to oppress and mistreat them, then lie about their intentions and actions. Oh, wait...

Old 10-09-2007, 02:57 PM

457 posts, read 431,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Bains View Post
Which TOTALLY gives the other groups the right to oppress and mistreat them, then lie about their intentions and actions. Oh, wait...
Nobody's trying to "oppress" or "mistreat" anybody. I think they should be treated as humanely as anybody else; I just don't think they should be allowed to by-pass the laws to get here. And we certainly no longer want to pay for them.

So, if you have nothing constructive to say other than obvious racially based comments against white people, please remove the chip on your shoulder, check your racist attitude at the door, or please move on. Thanks.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:03 PM

No. To all of your suggestions.

There, that was easy enough, wasn't it?

Old 10-09-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
No. To all of your suggestions.

There, that was easy enough, wasn't it?
It was worth a try. Well, you won't find reparations in this thread (or this millennia, either for that matter) so carry on. The adults will just ignore you from now on. :-)

Old 10-09-2007, 03:13 PM

Reparations? What is that supposed to mean, PAPisces?

Old 10-09-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Reparations? What is that supposed to mean, PAPisces?
It means that your whining and racist comments insinuating that only white people should be/are concerned with the issue of illegal immigration will be falling on deaf ears. I don't believe anybody is entitled to anything more than anybody else, including the right to whine about entitlement issues, ESPECIALLY those here ILLEGALLY. If they don't like the political climate, they are free to leave. As are you. :-)

By the way, have you even asked me my race or are you just making an assumption?

Old 10-09-2007, 03:29 PM

That's not what you meant and we both know it. Gee, it's so easy to make bigots lie.

Quote:
By the way, have you even asked me my race or are you just making an assumption?
Did you ask me mine before you made that reparations quip? No? Alrighty then!

Old 10-09-2007, 03:34 PM

170 posts, read 846,967 times
This is all about as true as the other "study" put out a couple of years ago stating that 80% of California's prison inmates were illegal Hispanics.

For a good while racists *cough* conservatives *cough* went on and on about how thats cold hard proof that all hispanics should be deported. It was really amusing when that same story was officially debunked less than a year later by various state and federal departments.

This thread is not even worth anybody's time.

But I will say I love this thread because for once...ONCE everybody can see the true side of Texas and Dallas. No more: Yes, we love all people including Hispanics. Sure, my gardener is undocumented, but I smile and wave hello anyway

The truth is finally out there for all to see. Thank you!

Old 10-09-2007, 03:44 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
That is total bull**** Embraer;.can you point out ANYONE here (or anywhere in Texas) who wants all Hispanics deported?

Old 10-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:

Did you ask me mine before you made that reparations quip? No? Alrighty then!
If a shoe fits, I say slide it on! I am sick of all the PC crap we are forced to have to tolerate regarding entitlement-based BS or to not "hurt someone's feelings". Enough is enough already. It's time for EVERYBODY to take personal responsibility and quit whining about who owes who what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: