Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM

3 posts, read 4,138 times

Advertisements

I have two little girls and I have been living in dallas for over a year and a half. I had an apartment but had to move out because of personal issues with my soon to be ex husband in July of this year. I'm currently staying with a male friend of mines with my kids, and I am now mentally ready to move out on my own but once i left my ex he got evicted and didnt tell me until it was to late. Now i'm having a hard time finding a place for my kids and I because of that eviction.. Does anyone know of any apartments privately owned around the north dallas area? I'm trying to stay as close to my daughters school as possible so that I wont have to transfer her. She's at forest lane academy RISD. I dont mind having a one bedroom for us I just know that I want a fresh start and this eviction is stopping that from happening. So can anybody lend a helping hand please. My monthly budget is $750 for either a one or two bedroom apartment, condo, fourplex, duplex, etc. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2013, 06:56 PM

155 posts, read 377,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlysinglemom_2 View Post
I have two little girls and I have been living in dallas for over a year and a half. I had an apartment but had to move out because of personal issues with my soon to be ex husband in July of this year. I'm currently staying with a male friend of mines with my kids, and I am now mentally ready to move out on my own but once i left my ex he got evicted and didnt tell me until it was to late. Now i'm having a hard time finding a place for my kids and I because of that eviction.. Does anyone know of any apartments privately owned around the north dallas area? I'm trying to stay as close to my daughters school as possible so that I wont have to transfer her. She's at forest lane academy RISD. I dont mind having a one bedroom for us I just know that I want a fresh start and this eviction is stopping that from happening. So can anybody lend a helping hand please. My monthly budget is $750 for either a one or two bedroom apartment, condo, fourplex, duplex, etc. Thank you.
I live in East Plano in the Sheridan Park Apt. at E. Spring Creek and Jupiter. It is gated, great management and maintenance with parks for the kids surrounded by trees.

The rent for a one bedroom is about $850 if you get a concession off market rent. I would talk to the management about your history as they are considerate.

Wishing you and your daughters well!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:59 PM

3,217 posts, read 2,356,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlysinglemom_2 View Post
Try leasing from an individual who might be more understanding than a business with inflexible corporate policies.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:02 PM

6,952 posts, read 22,684,678 times
SECOND CHANCE LEASING. EVICTION. STILL ENJOY UPSCALE RENTAL

$300 Move In!!!

Share Enteprise Apartment Locator

Old 09-08-2013, 11:27 AM

2,206 posts, read 4,747,091 times
Find a realtor in your area and give them a call. Explain your situation and then ask for advice. Many can steer you to a property management firm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: