Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 08:18 AM

786 posts, read 1,221,630 times

Advertisements

I am hoping to get some insight from residents, former residents, and anyone who either knows someone or at least legitimately knows something about the Coronado Village townhome community in Stonebridge Ranch.

Please note I do not need information on McKinney in general or the schools in the area. I am interested in hearing whether anyone who has purchased one of these townhomes is happy with their decision, the construction quality, and just any details on this neighborhood specifically. For example, is is quiet, does it seem to be mainly older couples, singles, kids, etc. Also, I have not heard of the builder and don't know what their reputation is like.

I like Stonebridge Ranch in general and am hoping someone will have some insight. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 08:55 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,086,470 times
I think your best bet would be to go there and ask the residents directly if they enjoy living there. I'm one of the McKinney posters on this site, I don't think anyone on here has actually lived there, at least among current forum posters.

Definitely a nice area to be in.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
I think your best bet would be to go there and ask the residents directly if they enjoy living there. I'm one of the McKinney posters on this site, I don't think anyone on here has actually lived there, at least among current forum posters.

Definitely a nice area to be in.
I appreciate it. I think that's a good idea. I was hoping maybe someone else in Stonebridge Ranch or just on the forum maybe has a friend or family member who lives there/lived there or maybe a realtor who is familiar with the builder?

Old 11-08-2013, 06:20 AM

32 posts, read 85,433 times
Good builder, very responsive after move in. Well maintained, quiet safe neighborhood - some children. I know someone living there and they are happy.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilani327 View Post
Good builder, very responsive after move in. Well maintained, quiet safe neighborhood - some children. I know someone living there and they are happy.
Thank you so much! That is actually really helpful to know. Appreciate the response!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: