Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:01 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,993 times

Advertisements

That's right, it's here The chat about anything you want, no topics-no structure chat thread! While the TOS still applies, more freedom for spirited discussions and off topic posts will be permitted here. Enjoy yourselves!

added 12-5:

So as to not muck up the forum with off topic but nonetheless interesting threads and posts, please make every attempt to place them here in the chat thread right off the bat. Most people swing by the Dallas forum looking specifically for information regarding relocation issues and would rather not wade through a bunch of non relevant material during their search. If you have posted something up and it ain't where you left it when you come back look in here because it probably (if it didn't get deleted ) got moved here by me. Please report any spam or advertising you see pop up in here! Thanks folks

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 05-26-2012 at 12:49 AM..

Old 11-28-2007, 08:07 PM

6,848 posts, read 11,800,808 times
You are too funny! Great sense of humor, love it! Hey, where did you get all those little cute things?

Old 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Are you really, really, really, really, really sure about this?

I usually don't do negative posts and I don't do windows!

Old 11-28-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2sa View Post
You are too funny! Great sense of humor, love it! Hey, where did you get all those little cute things?
I have hundreds of them stashed away. Dang near one for every occasion!

As far as the little emoticons are concerned I usually send folks here

BestSmileys.com (http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm - broken link)

to begin with the because there are a ton of them and because they make it easy to do. When you see one you want to use simply copy the [img]url [/img] code and paste it into your post. Caution, they can be addictive

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Are you really, really, really, really, really sure about this?

I usually don't do negative posts and I don't do windows!
nawww...doesn't have to be negative at all! Talk about your bosses bad breath, the dog that crapped on your front yard, the extra $20 bill the person at the gas station handed you back by mistake, the weather, the 50 pounds you plan to lose by next May....any damn thing you want. I DON'T care!!! Just keep all the crazy stuff in here so the rest of the dang forum stays "flame free"

Old 11-28-2007, 09:38 PM

45 posts, read 186,852 times
OK, I'll start.

Both of my daughters have 101 degree fevers since last Friday!! They are miserable, no one is getting sleep. I had to miss classes this week and finals are only a week away. We went to the Dr. on Monday and they say its a virus but started the kids on antibiotics in case she missed something. I am the only one who is not sick thus far so you know that means I will get for finals week!

On top of that I leave for a conference tomorrow and my poor hubby, who is also sick, will have to take care of everything.
Needless to say, I am a little stressed right now and I needed to vent.
Thanks for reading!

Old 11-29-2007, 08:53 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,267,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trifan76 View Post
OK, I'll start.

Both of my daughters have 101 degree fevers since last Friday!! They are miserable, no one is getting sleep. I had to miss classes this week and finals are only a week away. We went to the Dr. on Monday and they say its a virus but started the kids on antibiotics in case she missed something. I am the only one who is not sick thus far so you know that means I will get for finals week!

On top of that I leave for a conference tomorrow and my poor hubby, who is also sick, will have to take care of everything.
Needless to say, I am a little stressed right now and I needed to vent.
Thanks for reading!
Hope the girls are feeling a bit better today! Said a prayer for you guys!

Old 11-29-2007, 09:14 AM

uggg man I hated it when the kids were little and got sick

speaking of which....the wife got her flu shot last week and is now.....miserable! WTH?? I asked her why she got the shot and she said....so I don't get sick!

Old 11-29-2007, 09:38 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,147,531 times
My damned cable is out again, and Time Warner is jerking me around AGAIN. It's the exact same problem I had last week that turned out to be THEIR fault, and they're refusing to do anything about it until they send a technician out to my house, which'll take a week and will involve him shrugging and saying he doesn't know what's wrong.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THOSE SCUM-SUCKING ......LES.

Last edited by da jammer; 12-05-2007 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: bad words

Old 11-29-2007, 09:52 AM

Seems to be a pattern here, ND. Every time a good football game is about to shown!

Come on, you can do it! Pester the H??? out of them like you did last time... did you keep that guy's name that finally fixed it?

Go get 'em, girl!

Old 11-29-2007, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
....the wife got her flu shot last week and is now.....miserable! WTH?? I asked her why she got the shot and she said....so I don't get sick!

And, I trust that you are bringing her chicken soup... and waiting on her hand and foot, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas